Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Economic Depression May-Paq even hit 2 mill ppv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economic Depression May-Paq even hit 2 mill ppv?

Given the current state of an economic depression. The real number of unemployment being 23% of the country without a job, will May-Paq fight even break 2 mill ppv buys?

Originally posted by photomane View Post
    Given the current state of an economic depression. The real number of unemployment being 23% of the country without a job, will May-Paq fight even break 2 mill ppv buys?
    Easily.

Some of the biggest fights went down at tough times.

Ali Frazier I and Ali Foreman during the last quarter of 'Nam.

Louis Schmelling I and II

It was the depression, it isn't that bad, when SRR was big and he raked it in too.

Escapism sells and most people. (I mean people globally) Don't like video games and prefer a good fight.

I'm worried it might be the toughest to get a link on internet for.

Comment

It would obliterate 2 million buys.

Much more of my friends want to see this fight then they did Mayweather-DLH. MUCH more. no comparison. At least by me in NY

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
        Easily.

Some of the biggest fights went down at tough times.

Ali Frazier I and Ali Foreman during the last quarter of 'Nam.

Louis Schmelling I and II

It was the depression, it isn't that bad, when SRR was big and he raked it in too.

Escapism sells and most people. (I mean people globally) Don't like video games and prefer a good fight.

I'm worried it might be the toughest to get a link on internet for.
        the biggest fight in boxing, and one of the biggest in history, and you are going to stream it? wtf? dude EVERY ONE is watching this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by 510-WANG-JR View Post
          the biggest fight in boxing, and one of the biggest in history, and you are going to stream it? wtf? dude EVERY ONE is watching this fight...
          Hard times...and HDMI cables...

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
            I might do between 1.5 and 2 mill. But I doubt it does more. Your thread is legit.

The only upside is that during times of economic depression people are starving for entertainment to help them cope with the reality of their situation so maybe it could have some legs.

Comment

Over 3 million buys, no doubt!

Comment

the more the country dives into depression, the more people would clamor for the entertainments. Thus the entertainment industry is part of the "dumbification of America" as an "secret agenda"....

Comment

Working...
                X