Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not rooting for Mayweather. Gonna buy the PPV but I'm not rooting for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    No **** man!!! Its some straight up bull****.

I have a feeling this **** was set up from the beginning.
    Did you guys EVER hear "144" from Floyd's mouth? Whenever asked, he would always say "this is a welterweight fight". He was very cryptic about it.

But the mistake that Marquez and team ade was that they had a contract that gave some leeway. It WAS aa welterweight contract, with stipulations for 144.

Think of it as somebody selling you a house for $300K, and the seller pays $10K closing costs. The price isn't actually $290K, though.

Floyd pimped the system. Kiser doesn't have a problem with it, Marquez doesn't have a problem with it, so I don't have a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
      How could all of this be a surprise???? Mayweathers are convicted criminals who dont care if drugs are sold to children.... Can anyone be as stupid to think that the Mayweathers have any kind of decency or integrity????

This farce is illegal and fraudulent and should be investigated by the authorities... Mayweather had no intentions on making weight and fooled the public that this contest is on some kind of fair playing field....

Boycott the Mayweathers!!!! Dont be stupid and give your hard earned money to these criminals....
      Kiser said that he did nothing wrong. It was all in the contract. He exploited a clause in the contract.

Did he pimp Marquez? Yes. Did he cheat Marquez? no.

Comment

So I hear Marquez agreed to this. I've cooled down, I'm Mayweather nuthugger all over again. Sorry guys
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-18-2009, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          So I hear Marquez agreed to this.
          Marquez ABSOLUTELY agreed to it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            floyd coming in at 146 really doesnt matter to me at all, especially considering that the contract was renegotiated last night and marquez was paid, thus he agreed to it. If floyd was going to hydrate to an extra 8 or 10 lbs, i think it would be a problem, but its not. hes weighed in at that weight and will stay at that weight.
            Marquez is fine. Kiser is fine. I'm fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Marquez got cheated.

Floyd is my dude, been a fan for a very long time. That said, he was wrong. For the first time, I'm gonna watch a Mayweather fight from a different perspective, I'm rooting against him.
              Now after floyd has beaten a featherweight you're sucking Floyds dick off Dominicano... Funny topic

And Guzman would have beaten Marquez because Marquez doesn't belong at 135 either. But he'll probably continue to fight at that weight because money is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                Now you sucking Floyds dick off Dominicano... Funny topic
                Can't deny what I saw. A MASTERFUL performance.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                  Now after floyd has beaten a featherweight you're sucking Floyds dick off Dominicano... Funny topic

And Guzman would have beaten Marquez because Marquez doesn't belong at 135 either. But he'll probably continue to fight at that weight because money is awesome.
                  U MAD!? LMAO no matter how much you ***** and moan Floyd is the best fighter on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    U MAD!? LMAO no matter how much you ***** and moan Floyd is the best fighter on this earth.
                    Yes, he is the best at avoiding top ww's.

Comment

floyd never had fans ... all las vegas was pure mexicanos .... the only black ppl there were the securties and puff daddy which he was by himself hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X