Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loeffler says if Degale would've been offered the fight he would've ducked GGG too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
    Wow!! That was some serious ether from Tom!!! Lmao!!!

He clowned that punk Dirk Bumler and his ******ed friends like a boss!!!! Haha
    Tell me about it lol, he is an absolute cringe-fest he doesn't know what he is talking about pathetic little attention seeker.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      DAMN Dirk got punked hard LMAO. I thought he only got abused on the forums but he also gets bullied on social media.. #imbecile LOL!!
      He acts like he knows more than he really does he's an absolute tit at times.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        DeGale doesn't deal exclusively with Hearn, he has more dealings with Haymon than Hearn and has said things along this line many a time. To imply that DeGale avoided this fight is laughable seeing as he has said he's in it for the money so I don't see how he would have passed on this offer if he ever received it.

Brook was next in line after Eubank fell through, look how quickly the fight got put together, you trying to imply that anyone else passed on it before Brook will not fly with anyone who isn't biased. Why should DeGale mention GGG when he was in negotiations to face Eubank and swiftly signed to fight Brook after? isn't that what you GGG fans hate?? Fighters calling him out when he is in negotiations or has fights signed.
        Excellent post. did you put baby powder on your hands before typing this because this is some gorilla pimpin for dat a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Damn! Dudes ducking GGG without being offered a contract. That's a new level of ducking

When will this fools just admit GGG is on the new k2 patented Canned food diet...he been getting fed cans on a consistent basis

their comes a point when you have to realize boxing fans arent as stupid and naive as you hoped for,

DeGale wouldnt duck GGG and the fight would have been huge in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Brook was in their plans all along.

K2 is not about taking chances with Golovkin...and GGG is fine with that.
            YEA, I dont see how the thought that fans wouldnt realize this. How do you go two weeks with Eubank as the topic of discussion then out of no where Brook is announced as the opponent

obviously they were courting brook all along.

they really think all boxing fans are stupid

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Excellent post. did you put baby powder on your hands before typing this because this is some gorilla pimpin for dat a$$.
              I just died man....i needed that laugh

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                They didn't make offers to any of these guys, Hearn was doing all the offering. Hearn didn't even have any direct contact with Eubank, nevermind Loeffler. I guess Degale must be lost at sea not to have heard about the huge offer Eubank was backing out of, from his own promoter. And never even spoke up how he was ready and willing a month later. I'm not saying he ducked, he had other priorities, fine. His promoter would know. Loeffler said send an offer for next fight, they'll concede home turf if that's where the money is
                Nobody heard of the huge offer Eubank was backing out of. Thats why everyone was surprised when Kell Brook was announced. The last words from Hearn was the fight with Eubank and GGG would be made within the next 48 hours. Then we he announced Brook.

Comment

They have been discussing Brook vs GGG back when Khan was training for Canelo. This is why the Vargas fight was delayed, even after Vargas had signed the contract

Hearn is a con man

Degale was not offered the fight

Hearn is cashing Brook out
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 08-03-2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Dirk got his diggler in Tom's booty with no vasiline ....keep pounding that clown Dirk!!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      DeGale doesn't deal exclusively with Hearn, he has more dealings with Haymon than Hearn and has said things along this line many a time. To imply that DeGale avoided this fight is laughable seeing as he has said he's in it for the money so I don't see how he would have passed on this offer if he ever received it.

Brook was next in line after Eubank fell through, look how quickly the fight got put together, you trying to imply that anyone else passed on it before Brook will not fly with anyone who isn't biased. Why should DeGale mention GGG when he was in negotiations to face Eubank and swiftly signed to fight Brook after? isn't that what you GGG fans hate?? Fighters calling him out when he is in negotiations or has fights signed.
                      Hearn and Sky are paying out these massive purses. If his own promoter is not willing to make him that guarantee cause he's closer to Haymon, tough luck. But if Degale is upset over missing this great opportunity, nobody would know cause he hasn't said a thing. Again I'm not saying he ducked, just no interest at this time. Luckily Ggg is fighting again in December, Loeffler said send a contract Degale

Comment

Working...
                      X