Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: "160 is not a problem FOR ME"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The easiest way to make this fight is actually not on Canelo's side, it's on GGG

Say yes to all demands like Floyd did to ODH or Canelo to Floyd, suck it up, and the fight is made

It's really on GGG to see himself as the B side he is, take the Crown, and then he can do whatever the **** he wants. All he has to do is take the risk and call Canelo's card.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
      Or GGG will get exposed and Canelo will become a MEGAstar.
      If Canelo beats GGG, he's the best MW ever. IMO.

No problems there.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        If Canelo beats GGG, he's the best MW ever. IMO.

No problems there.
        Ever? And for a moment I thought you knew your boxing smh.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Ever? And for a moment I thought you knew your boxing smh.
          I believe GGG is the greatest MW ever. (just an unfortunate product of a lot of ducking by top MWs, throughout the years. Martinez, Sturm, Quillin, etc.)

So, if Canelo beats him... he has to be the greatest ever. It's only fair, and anything less then that would make me a huge hypocrite.

Comment

I believe GGG is the greatest MW ever. So, if Canelo beats him... he has to be the greatest ever. It's only fair, and anything less then that would make me a huge hypocrite.
            Thank God I thought you knew boxing for only a moment. Carry on.

Comment

I have a feeling this fight is happening in September or May of next year

Comment

Canelo-GGG
                Ward-Kovalev
                Joshua-Wilder
                Floyd-Crawford
                Spence-Brook/Thurman.
                All on the same card. Make it happen. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  The easiest way to make this fight is actually not on Canelo's side, it's on GGG

Say yes to all demands like Floyd did to ODH or Canelo to Floyd, suck it up, and the fight is made

It's really on GGG to see himself as the B side he is, take the Crown, and then he can do whatever the **** he wants. All he has to do is take the risk and call Canelo's card.
                  Only dumbasses think like this. Golovkin isn't a nobody and people want this fight. Cotto didn't just bend over for Pacquiao a deal was negotiated, Canelo also didn't bend over for Mayweather, Mayweather initially asked for 150. Yes, you might have to tip things to the "A-side", but there's a limit, 155 is beyond the limit, the limit here is 158lb's.
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-08-2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
                    maybe he had trouble making 155 and the gig is up

that's a rather sudden change of tone
                    I think this is more likely. Probably the reason he had taped up calfs from cramping and dehydrations something he mentioned in the post fight

Comment

I believe GGG is the greatest MW ever. (just an unfortunate product of a lot of ducking by top MWs, throughout the years. Martinez, Sturm, Quillin, etc.)

So, if Canelo beats him... he has to be the greatest ever. It's only fair, and anything less then that would make me a huge hypocrite.
                      I don't even know where to begin with this

Comment

Working...
                      X