No announcement yet.

Im So Sick And Tired of This A-Side Buill ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
    All this A-side thing is only used by cowards that are trying to pull some bullshit.
    So you're sick and tired of yourself...

ward is such a clown, he is no A-side PERIOD.

Comment

All this A-side thing is only used by cowards that are trying to pull some bullshit.

Look at brooks with Rios talking about he the A-side with Rios, Cotto with his very bitch ass existence and Ward with his non relevant ass and now I hear Frampton ***** ass throwing the term around.
      The A-side should always be the champ, when it comes to unification than popularity should play a factor. But I feel you, its been blown out of proportion when you have guys like Frampton & Brooks trying to call shots like their someone special, sure their champs but they take it further than who comes out last and whos gets announced second...

Comment

I'm sick and tired of canelo getting unfair decisions

Comment

Everyone is tired of it until it's their fighter acting like a Diva. The hilarious cycle around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I agree, it's a bytch move how all the ggg fans claim Ward needs to drain down because Golovkin is the A side. Cowards.
            Ward gets to demand that a smaller champion compromise himself by jumping up in weight, especially when he is the B-side?

Sounds like there is a coward in the mix, Ward.

Comment

Look at brooks with Rios talking about he the A-side with Rios, Cotto with his very bitch ass existence and Ward with his non relevant ass and now I hear Frampton ***** ass throwing the term around.
              Hey dumbfuk, im sure your favorite fighter Canelo talks just like that when he's the A side in fights. Also, im sure Canela is talking like an A side fighter in the Cotto talks with some of his own demands. Its part of boxing, now live with it because it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

I agree, in general this A/B side bull**** is getting to the boxers' heads. So many are acting like divas instead of making the good fights happen and chasing the legacy.

Btw that includes fighters I like, such as 3G.

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
                The guy in your avi created his own weight class bro

Comment

Lmfao!!! Flamed'em!!!

Comment

Yes. How ironic that he would make a thread like this

Comment

Working...