No announcement yet.

Got any cool summer plans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got any cool summer plans?

Going to the beach a few times this summer for me but I really want to do this: https://youtu.be/aiE58Ri5axQ

I heard it's expensive though, even to rent them. I checked it out and it was $80.00 to try it for five minutes but you need to train for about 30 minutes before trying it on your own which is a additional cost. Praying for a Groupon for it. lol

Got any plans?

Your mam...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Your mam...
      You're mature

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        You're mature
        Oh I do try .

Comment

Me and the friends will be going for fishing for lobster,looking forward too it as i haven't done it before,oh yeah,i'll have the pleasure of having the choice of which fight i'll be heading too.Free of charge of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            You're mature

Comment

Yup. Gonna try out that $1 Brazzers thing I keep seeing.

But I'll actually have a pretty uneventful summer since I'm going to China in November and that's my vacation money gone.

Comment

Work. Making Money.

Comment

I'm planning to drive down to Virginia Beach again, I went last year for the first time and loved it jet noise son! and I get to take my Glock with me that's just one destination for this summer I'm sure more will pop off , I'm not much of a planner I like to do things spontaneously

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                    Going to the beach a few times this summer for me but I really want to do this: https://youtu.be/aiE58Ri5axQ

I heard it's expensive though, even to rent them. I checked it out and it was $80.00 to try it for five minutes but you need to train for about 30 minutes before trying it on your own which is a additional cost. Praying for a Groupon for it. lol

Got any plans?
                    I want to do that **** too.

Comment

Working...
                    X