No announcement yet.

Calzaghe would return to fight Ward for 10 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    This thread is ******ed. It's a ****ing tweet. Are we going to make a thread every time a fighter makes a tweet?
    Why not? It's news........

Comment

This thread is ******ed. It's a ****ing tweet. Are we going to make a thread every time a fighter makes a tweet?
      Would you rather have another thread about who Floyd is ducking or how good Pac looked before he got KO'd. But i get what you saying

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        I'm sure they could bring him down a little too, but not sure if the fight could generate enough money to give both fighters what they deserve. I don't see it happening. Ward is not a very big draw with the casual fans, and neither is Calz.
        It'd sell out the the 74,000 Millennium Stadium in Wales.

Comment

Calzaghe vs Ward isn't a $10 million fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Why not? It's news........
            It's not news..

Some fan asks him if he would fight again and he is "taking a piss"....

No promotion team is approaching Calzaghe, no reporter is interviewing Calzaghe, no opponent is being looked at for Calzaghe....

It's a ****ing tweet by a random nobody, and it's news??

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Would you rather have another thread about who Floyd is ducking or how good Pac looked before he got KO'd. But i get what you saying
              There are so many ******ed threads being made daily on NSB I don't even know why I am complaining...

Comment

If I was a billionaire I would gladly pay him 10 million so I can see him get his ass kicked and defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
                  Joe couldn't beat Ward if he had four hands. Joe always been a boxer that runs the entire fight. His supporters like that style but Ward would make him retire and go back to ducking fighters that are in their prime. Joe always fought guys on his turf so he could get the nod from favorable judges in his country. With Ward, ole Joe would get beat up the way most runners would. As for the 10 million he wants, he doesn't deserve $100k because he's a is & was a fake sheltered champion hiding out in his countries backyard.
                  Give him one warm up fight and he destroys Ward

Comment

It's not news..

Some fan asks him if he would fight again and he is "taking a piss"....

No promotion team is approaching Calzaghe, no reporter is interviewing Calzaghe, no opponent is being looked at for Calzaghe....

It's a ****ing tweet by a random nobody, and it's news??
                    Taking a piss???

If a reporter asked the question it would be news but because it's on Twitter it isn't? It doesn't matter who asked the question or where if Calzaghe is the one answering it.

Comment

Calzaghe has been retired for 5 YEARS!!! No one wants to see this fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X