Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

other than floyd and pac, anyone else worth a ppv buy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other than floyd and pac, anyone else worth a ppv buy?

I say in the near future saul "canelo" and gamboa.... maybe n-donaire?

Cotto vs MArgs II

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      Cotto vs MArgs II
      Beat me to it, that one couldn't be a dull fight if they fought a 100 times.

Comment

any good fight is worth paying for

Comment

thread should be called "other than Pac, anyone else worth ppv buy?

floyd has never been in a entertaining ppv ever, its like paying to watch a darker, balder version of malinaggi

Comment

Not really,although I would pay for certain match ups...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              thread should be called "other than Pac, anyone else worth ppv buy?

floyd has never been in a entertaining ppv ever, its like paying to watch a darker, balder version of malinaggi

Comment

maybe brandon rios

Comment

Out of the three that OP presented... Canelo's the next PPV star.... by which I mean it doesn't matter who he fights, he'll make money

Comment

There are a lot of great fighters out there but in my mind PPV is a different echelon or level of interest and its something that's earned over time, by building excitement and a fan base. There are a lot of entertaining potential matches out there but the problem is real quantifiable interest. Because let's face it, some boxing fans are not just motivated by superb potential matches, they're also driven by personalities and in boxing, personalities are gold. The fans dictate what gets done and right now there are only two PPV fighters that matter, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.

If that weren't the case, so many other fights would be getting made, since profit is the ultimate motive.

Comment

Working...
                    X