No announcement yet.

I don't wanna major Engineering Science anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't wanna major Engineering Science anymore

I don't even know what to change my major to though. I don't want to do Rocket Science. I love Rocket Science and all, but I have wasted too much time recovering from surgery and now i'm going back in Jan and I really don't wanna deal with Engineering Science anymore. I'm not motivated. I want to do something else. The only thing i'm interested in college for is Engineering Science degree and then after that get an Aerospace Engineering degree. I mainly just want to get in to Aerospace Engineering but the thing is you need an Associates degree in Engineering Science in order to transfer to an Aerospace Eng college.

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    I don't even know what to change my major to though. I don't want to do Rocket Science. I love Rocket Science and all, but I have wasted too much time recovering from surgery and now i'm going back in Jan and I really don't wanna deal with Engineering Science anymore. I'm not motivated. I want to do something else. The only thing i'm interested in college for is Engineering Science degree and then after that get an Aerospace Engineering degree. I mainly just want to get in to Aerospace Engineering but the thing is you need an Associates degree in Engineering Science in order to transfer to an Aerospace Eng college.

Major in getting wasted.

Comment

thank god im gonna be a famous athlete, i'd hate to have to read so much crap

damnit, just thinking about studying gets me nauseated

Comment

Srsly though, if you wanna major in Aerospace Eng then you got to do what you got to do.

Comment

whatever makes u happy mann. do whatever makes u happy. mann im one year short of a computer engineering degree and didnt finish because i got a kick ass job in the same field. but i would love to have the degree even if it is a lil piece of paper.

Comment

Major in Roy and get a factory job in crushing tomato cans.

Comment

Engorged with blood.

Comment

u are making a huge mistake my boy! how about u take up a physics major instead... im about to be done my electrical enginerin if i don't fail any units this sem imma graduate

Comment

Go with what you wanna do I guess, if you don't know try different things.....pending that you get Pell grants and state grants.

I would never go to school if I had to pay for it myself.

Comment

I got bored with Economics halfway through college. Switched my major in Intl. Business.

Wasted a year taking bull**** INTLB classes and switch back to Economics, which I got my BS in.

Careers are no about what you love doing. They're also not about what you're good at.

A career is about finding the intersection between the market's demand, your interests, and where your skills lie.

More parents should teach their kids that **** from the start.

Comment

Working...
                    X