Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the hardest drug you have ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took oxycotten once,
    my grandad was going thru cancer and was on crazy painkillers so I took a few......
    What a drug

Comment

Originally posted by _Troy_McCoy_ View Post
      Good **** that you stayed away from that
      Yep. Had a couple of friends that didn't and their lives haven't been great since.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        Coke Mak...

depends john....the high grade stuff is always worth the pitch in...you know, the 75%+ grade....you can party like superman but when its 3am and you wanna KO, you sleep with no problem....then no hangover in the morning....that stuff is ok...

the crappy ****, you can tell the moment it goes up your nose...if i feel the slightest burn, i dont finish my rail and just leave it...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

i remember homeys that would slang vikes...$2 a piece...that was too 'addict' for me
          man , i will never ever get addicted to drugs.

i use to go down to long beach to visit one of my homeboys and he use to deal cavi (flat version of crack) out of his house.

i see people be trying to trade their kid's toys for that ****. they be trying to buy it with food stamps.

Comment

Oregano.........................................

Comment

I done em all, and some other you did not list. BTW, technically E and MDMA is the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                man , i will never ever get addicted to drugs.

i use to go down to long beach to visit one of my homeboys and he use to deal cavi (flat version of crack) out of his house.

i see people be trying to trade their kid's toys for that ****. they be trying to buy it with food stamps.

yea man...some of that harder **** i have no interest in...i could never allow myself to lose control like that

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                I done em all, and some other you did not list. BTW, technically E and MDMA is the same thing.

i thought about that Bomber but MDMA is 'pure' E....regular XTC is mostly mixed with other drugs ie heroin, speed, acid

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  depends john....the high grade stuff is always worth the pitch in...you know, the 75%+ grade....you can party like superman but when its 3am and you wanna KO, you sleep with no problem....then no hangover in the morning....that stuff is ok...

the crappy ****, you can tell the moment it goes up your nose...if i feel the slightest burn, i dont finish my rail and just leave it...
                  Yeah unfortunatelly we ain't had anything that quality here for about 3 yrs now, as i say its about 9/10% right now. Ain't worth ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Yeah there made from the same ****,
                    but ive done both and they both **** u up different

Comment

Anyone ever done Ketamine??
                      Man I used to love doin that ****

Comment

Working...
                      X