Collapse
No announcement yet.

just got myself a PS3 and Killzone 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a loud ps3??it must be dying then...the only way a ps3 is loud is if the fan is working extra hard to keep the unit cool.............................................

graphic lags when you turn????wtf, your copy must be scratched or something....

Comment

Killzone is a hypejob. One of the most dissapointing buys of my gaming life. Not the worst game by a mile, but I was expecting brilliance and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        Killzone is a hypejob. One of the most dissapointing buys of my gaming life. Not the worst game by a mile, but I was expecting brilliance and it's not even close.
        Left 4 Dead is brilliance.

Comment

lol at the xbots....

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
            Not played that yet. I may take the plunge this week tho.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              lol at the xbots....
              Hope you're not referring to me. I have oth and they each have their own qualitys. Just that Killzone is a bit gash is all.

Comment

Oh and NO WAY does Killzone lag,ive not experienced even a minor lag from the game since its launch,and IMO its the best shooter right now,u gotta have the skills to shoot u just cant run and gun

Comment

Overrated,the same **** each stage,kill a few zombies,wait for a horde,dont alert the cars,i seriously could have clocked it in around 3 hours,£40 for a 3 hour game? Seriously? Killzone has classes to unlock and badges,its my favorite online experience next to COD

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                    Overrated,the same **** each stage,kill a few zombies,wait for a horde,dont alert the cars,i seriously could have clocked it in around 3 hours,£40 for a 3 hour game? Seriously? Killzone has classes to unlock and badges,its my favorite online experience next to COD
                    You can get 53 thousand kills in 3 hours?

Comment

Its only brilliance if you have a few friends to play with and since absolutely none of my friends have 360's as they really arent to popular over here in asia PS3 is the way to go.

I bought my 360 for Gears, Halo, Mass effect and Fable. L4D was pretty good at the beginning but it's longevity is limited without friends and now I've let my gold subscription expire... I'll proberbly renew it next week

Comment

Working...
                      X