No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas son is a beast with extraordinary potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Vargas son is a beast with extraordinary potential

The kid looks like he's 14 or so. He has a good jab, nice head movement, even better straight right. You can tell he studies Floyd, but who doesn't.

Only thing I would recommend is to work on his conditioning because he gassed a little towards the end.

Other than that, he has unlimited potential.

A future champ in the pro's.
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-05-2016, 07:43 PM.

That was very high paced very early, which is why he gassed. Yeah maybe he could be good. He grew up around boxing, so it's already instilled in him.

Comment

Scary resemblance to Floyd in terms of offense.

I'd like to see what his defense is like when pressed

Comment

I've been hearing about this kid for a few years now via Elie videos mostly. Last I heard he hadn't had any amateur fights yet & he was talking about having a couple dozen amateur fights iirc & then turning pro, but that was awhile ago. Anyone know if he's had amateur fights yet?

Comment

Oh **** just watching the video & this is a different son than I was thinking my bad. I was thinking about Fernando Jr who's a couple years older than this son I guess.

Comment

The other kid fights really similar to Danny Garcia.

Comment

****ty parents should not let 14 year old engage in wars. Teach to box yes, he'll prime out by 28 at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                That was very high paced very early, which is why he gassed. Yeah maybe he could be good. He grew up around boxing, so it's already instilled in him.
                Like father, like son.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

The kid looks like he's 14 or so. He has a good jab, nice head movement, even better straight right. You can tell he studies Floyd, but who doesn't.

Only thing I would recommend is to work on his conditioning because he gassed a little towards the end.

Other than that, he has unlimited potential.

A future champ in the pro's.
                  Yep, he studied Floyd. Seems like you can't have that stylie without clinching eh?

Comment

That kid was carefully hand picked as an opponent. The kid he fought had 3 fights going in and lost 1 of them.

I seen his boy spar a few good am fighters . He has work to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X