No announcement yet.

Pro boxers give their all and all fans can do is complain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

Would i call him a cheater to his face? Probably not. Just like i wouldn't call a serial killer a scum even if he is.

lol, you'll speak your mind anonymously on the internet yet will not speak your mind if he was present. I guess those are some just harry pebbles............. Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      there's not enough room on my hard drive to save all the negs I have gotten calling me a spic. lol asking for proof.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I've been called the S and W words over Karma messages aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        lol, you'll speak your mind anonymously on the internet yet will not speak your mind if he was present. I guess those are some just harry pebbles............. Rockin'
        As if you'd be any different towards criminals and the likes.

Grasping for straws. And here i thought you were somewhat intelligent.

Comment

As if you'd be any different towards criminals and the likes.

Grasping for straws. And here i thought you were somewhat intelligent.
          I critique you and you critique fighters. Hmmmmm.

Harry Balls. lol, you're name is self explanatory. My apologizes for taking you seriously............Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 03-05-2013, 02:54 AM.

Comment

I critique you and you critique fighters. Hmmmmm.

Harry Balls. lol, you're name is self explanatory. My apologizes for taking you seriously............Rockin'
            Yet your critique is flawed because you "call me out" on doing something i don't usually do.
            Yes, i dislike Margarito. I also dislike Bin Laden. Would i call either of them scumbag 1on1? Probably not due to health reasons.

You've been wrong about me time and time again yet you feel comfortable making assumptions? And you're against calling people out you don't know on the internet? Laughable.
            Are you saying i can't find any history of you being negative towards fighters?

I do not accept your "apologizes", but feel free to ignore me and save both of us some time.

Oh and is it OK for me to critique Politicians for ****ing up or is this exclusively a privilege for fighters?
            Can i critique a movie? Where does it end?

Comment

Are you saying i can't find any history of you being negative towards fighters?

?
              If you know something about movies than go ahead.

Search my history, you'll be hard pressed to find one. Except that James Toney is fat....... Rockin'

Comment

If you know something about movies than go ahead.

Search my history, you'll be hard pressed to find one. Except that James Toney is fat....... Rockin'
                But oh my lord! Would you call James Toney fat to his face?

Comment

I believe that I already have.................Rockin'

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X