Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather Doesn't Wait 3 Weeks For Mosley-Berto Winner It's A Double-Duck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me present to you the facts, boy: floyd wanted JMM, Matt Hatton,Paulie Malignaggi and Pac......All except Hatton are SMALLER fighters.....

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    floyd only wants manny..mannys the only one trying to find other options

Comment

Originally posted by chinoy View Post
      Let me present to you the facts, boy: floyd wanted JMM, Matt Hatton,Paulie Malignaggi and Pac......All except Hatton are SMALLER fighters.....
      Freddie Roach was just on Sportscenter with Brian Kenny and said "No way" that Mayweather would fight Berto or Mosely.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Freddie Roach was just on Sportscenter with Brian Kenny and said "No way" that Mayweather would fight Berto or Mosely.

Hmmmmm......... Nate Campbell??

Absolutely no reason for Floyd to pretend he needs to fight on March 13th.

Comment

no its a single duck. Bob Arum ducked Mayweather on behalf of Pacquiao.

It would be a disgrace tho.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
            no its a single duck. Bob Arum ducked Mayweather on behalf of Pacquiao.

It would be a disgrace tho.

Please. Choosing Campbell is proof that Mayweather wants no piece of any tough fight.

If Manny agrees to the tests it will be something else.

Comment

people shouldn't be surprised by now

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                floyd only wants manny..mannys the only one trying to find other options
                Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Pacquiao gets a pass for fighting Cotto. What would be Floyd's excuse?
                  Pacquiao didn't want to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Hmmmmm......... Nate Campbell??

Absolutely no reason for Floyd to pretend he needs to fight on March 13th.
                    what he should just sit out and not be active?? get real Pacquiao fought in Nov Floyd fought in Sept.

Floyd can take a tune up nobody said **** when De La Hoya fought Forbes

Comment

I've been ****ting on Floyd since 2006 but after everything that's transpired, you won't hear a peep from me. None. He could fight Paul Reubens for all I care. Regardless of his jerk personality and insecure ways, the way the media - and fans - have responded through this ordeal has been amazing. And even an a-hole like him doesn't deserve that.

Comment

Working...
                      X