• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
    its called injection not shot

we say shots

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    In America it is administered in bullets. This is a typical fat yank inoculation clinic:

I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if you can actually provide some sort of evidence that this is the case. Because this does sound completely made up by very paranoid people...

Your source says two things:

1. Obama's kids are not getting the shot
    2. The shot is being administered on a priority basis at this time

So is your source reliable or is it not? You can't post a source and then say that it is only right in the parts that confirm your own bias.

Oh and Jane Burgermeister?
    the source says he's not giving his child the shots, true.. they are listing a false reason to why he's not. Just like all media, part truth part lies

I can't remember the name of the act/law that is my brother mentioned it saturday and I can't remember it right now.

Comment

http://www.infowars.com/another-government-emergency/

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-h1n1-...e-to-pandemic/

Under the National Emergencies Act and related U.S. law, FEMA would have two years of near-total control over the civilian population, during which people could be subjected to forced vaccinations, mandatory searches of their homes, gunpoint detainment and “involuntary transportation” to a FEMA detainment facility, and so on.
      Last edited by Mr Gruber; 10-26-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        It's a conspiracy for the pharmaceutical companies. You didn't know? The regular old flu has killed many more people than H1N1 by far this year, even the media has slipped and let this tid bit go.
        This is why i don't take this H1N1 virus serious....just wash your hands frequently, and when you touch certain areas with your hands don't rub your mouth or nose with it...wash your hands.

Comment

I just received the H1N1 vaccine today - since I've been treated for lymphoma, I'm in a high-risk group and so I'm supposed to have it.

I can't imagine it's harmful - so far no side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            I just received the H1N1 vaccine today - since I've been treated for lymphoma, I'm in a high-risk group and so I'm supposed to have it.

I can't imagine it's harmful - so far no side effects.

Comment

What exactly would they be searching my home for?

Comment

Originally posted by -GR - View Post
                People really love being conspiracy theorists.
                why not? It's easy. Watch some youtube videos, forward some emails. Obviously "They" control everything so it's easy to justify why we cant really really "do" anything about it.

Comment

if you trust your religion, dont get any of those shots

Comment

Yo they gave me that shot in my ass man i was like buggin out dude

Comment

The local CVS was fresh out of h1n1 shots so I gave my girlfriend 4 different d-1-Ck injections yesterday. It works just as well I heard.

She should make it through the winter without worrying about this stupid Swine Flu.

Comment

Working...
                      X