No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Khan a done deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by citolindo View Post
    If they fight what if mayweather doesnt get the KO how would you guys feel about it, since so many people have hurt and drop khan...
    Floyd will ko khan. I have no doubt about that.

Comment

• Rumors,rumors,rumors.

Comment

• Julio Diaz was dropping Khan and snapping his head back with every significant shot. Maywaeather doesn't have that much power at 147 but he'd finish Khan easily...let's hope this is fake!

Comment

• hahahaha easy fight for the money!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            ....so what? Its an absolutely shocking shower of crap of a fight. Oh I get it, floyd spastics care only about crap like that, stuff that doesnt matter to boxing fans. Floyd spastics.
            you seem to post in every single floyd thread i think your the floyd fan boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I've only seen the stupid fl@m@s in here defending this nonsense. I'd like to hear what the intelligent ones have got to say about it.
              i have not seen anyone defend this they made the fight because of the money thats it will make more then the other options

Comment

• whats funny about this fight is everyone hates both fighters lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  i have not seen anyone defend this they made the fight because of the money thats it will make more then the other options
                  I don't agree with that. He could make just as much money fighting Danny Garcia. If Thurman were to completely crush Soto-Karass, Mayweather could easily sell that fight. I think you're underestimating how many people would recognize Khan is no threat whatsoever to Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Ironically this will be the fight the general public might actually have been entertained by. Most won't see it.
                    Good point, the style matchup would make it more entertaining than Floyd-Canelo and Floyd-Guerrero.

Originally posted by hmedina87 View Post
                    Don't understand why Floyd would get so much Hate for taking a fight like Kahn, meanwhile Manny Pacquiao fights a guy coming off a loss and moving up for the first time without first testing out the welterweight division.
                    Manny could have fought someone better than Rios but to be fair he was coming off a devastating loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
                      Doubt Floyd has any trouble with Amir.

I think it sells as much as the ghost fight, probably better.
                      I think if it is the Khan of a year and a half ago, he can win rounds with his jab and movement-until Floyd times him...it's just a matter of time. TBH I have never seen anyone like Khan fight Floyd, so it should be entertaining. I'm not sure Floyd will go for the ko, but he can at least score a knockdown with a well timed lead left...

Comment

Working...
                      X