No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya refuses to see his son, walks off stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya refuses to see his son, walks off stage

This is his son out of wedlock, Oscar has never had a relationship with the boy.

The boy even visits Oscars father and he has a relationship with Oscar's family just not Oscar, really messed up.

Also whats crazy is the boy has a relationship with Oscars father and family just not with Oscar his own father, he boy is taking up boxing, and he trains at Fernando Vargass gym.

amcqueenboxing
    19 hours ago

I was there because my fighter was on that card under don king...
    Eric Gomez came walking up to me... I didn't go near the stage... I stood all the way in the back... but Eric Gomez gave me this huge bear hug... with this song and dance about oscar wants to see devon... I told Eric devon was up in the front row and I was there for my fighter not oscar... I explained devon was at the arena 2 hrs before me so he could sit in the front row... devon didn't move from that seat until 2 hrs after the weigh in... oscars son sat for a total of 6 hrs waiting for his dad... Eric lied and was only trying to avoid me getting in front of one of the many cameras at that fight... mares v abekeo***65279;

Just watch as Oscar bastard son becomes a world class boxer.
    Pacquiao's bastard child will also go on to become a world class boxer of all his boys.

And both these boys will lose to TBE's bastard son if he has one.

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
      Just watch as Oscar bastard son becomes a world class boxer.
      Pacquiao's bastard child will also go on to become a world class boxer of all his boys.

And both these boys will lose to TBE's bastard son if he has one.
      Floyd jr takes care of all his kids thats one good thing about him, he has kids from two different chicks but he takes care of them.

Oscar and Pacman are cold, they refuse to have a relationship with their bastard kids

I wonder how Pacs son will feel knowing he tried to force his mom to abort him and that he didn't want anything to do with him.

This is Pacs illegitimate son with the hotel maid Pac impregnated while drunk in LA.

Comment

Damn, the shills are coming out to smear oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Floyd jr takes care of all his kids thats one good thing about him, he has kids from two different chicks but he takes care of them.

Oscar and Pacman are cold, they refuse to have a relationship with their bastard kids

I wonder how Pacs son will feel knowing he tried to force his mom to abort him and that he didn't want anything to do with him.

This is Pacs illegitimate son with the hotel maid Pac impregnated while drunk in LA.

Aww. What a cute little bastard. I have no doubt he will go on to become the rival of TBE's bastard son who TBE has no idea exists. But we will all know in 20 years that it is TBE's unknown son because he will be the rival of the illegit Pacquiao boy

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Damn, the shills are coming out to smear oscar.
            Yep ****s getting ******ed now

Comment

he's fat and nasty looking. I wouldn't acknowledge him either.

Comment

I found this interview with the boy's mother. Currently reading through it. This is some heart breaking stuff if true.
                http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content5416.html

Comment

Little Oscar Snow.

Comment

Was his relationship ever confirmed?

Simple blood test="You are/are not the father"

Comment

Working...
                    X