No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward Talks Froch, Kessler, Pavlik, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward Talks Froch, Kessler, Pavlik, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBA/WBC super middleweight champion Andre Ward to discuss the retirement of Kelly Pavlik, potential fights against Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Ward wants to fight at heavy!

Ward is so dedicated and determined. Thats what really impresses me about him. What doesn't impress me is how he says that he is in a position where he doesn't need to fight abroad.

And thanks for the interview BTW. Good stuff.

Comment

Ward is and speaks the truth! The reason I believe he's #1 P4P over Floyd is that all his big wins have not only come in a dominant fashion but against the best competition in their prime. Floyd's been at the top longer but always picks the right moment to fight his top foes, usually on their down swing.

He's right about not having to travel abroad. He has the leverage based on his dominant victories over Froch and Kessler, and quite honestly he'll beat them both in any location. There's no one out there who stands a chance with him at the moment.

Comment

He definitely told that he don't want to travel:

"It's an option, but look, I don't need to come to them, they need to come here, if they wanna become ATG's"

Thanks Ward, for telling the truth.

So here you have it, undisputed fact. Ward will never travel! Get it inside your heads.

I understand him too, in Oakland they can treat foreign boxers like **** before and during the fight and get away with it. Watch the 360 and see for yourself. In a fair fight I think Ward will be in deep water against a lot of SMW's.

Comment

Isnt the no travelling thing what americans constantly complain with against other fighters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I love Ward, but he sounds like a complete ****** when he says that he dossent have to fight abroad

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              I love Ward, but he sounds like a complete ****** when he says that he dossent have to fight abroad
              The Ward-stans will defend it vigorously now that they cannot deny.

Comment

Working...
              X