No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Amir Khan - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    His comments don't help it, but you have to look at the quotes in my sign to get what I mean.
    Ye i seen them lol, agree with you about khans comments too. The ending career shout is his latest pearler

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
      What hate? it looks like Khan is winning the poll.
      i was referring to something box office said sir

Comment

There is a couple of fights that didn't happen in the U.K. that should have, like Calzaghe vs Froch or Hatton vs Khan, so I hope this one does happen.

If it were to go down I would have to side with Brook. I could see Brook countering Khan with a power punch and knocking him out. I just think it's Brook time right now.

I hope Haymon can get with Hearn, and make this fight happen for us boxing fans.
        Last edited by Ringlife; 03-31-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          The poll will eventually be in favor of Brook winning by KO.

You could've made one for Khan vs Deakin and they would pick the latter by stoppage, such is the state of this forum.
          Khan always loses fantasy match-ups for some reason.

I remember people having Luiz Collazo beating Khan on the official poll

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
            Khan does have lightning quick hands though, I wouldn't be surprised if he won.

The only flaw with him is his chin, which hasn't failed him so far at 147.
            He also hasn't faced a puncher since Danny Garcia.

Brook is a good boxer-puncher with very very good bases and a hard punch.

Is the general consensus that it's either Khan by UD or Brook by KO?

Comment

At this moment I'm slightly leaning towards Brook by stoppage. But I could also easily see Khan dominating the fight with speed and in-and-out movement.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                At this moment I'm slightly leaning towards Brook by stoppage. But I could also easily see Khan dominating the fight with speed and in-and-out movement.
                id say its khans to lose, his experience edges it for me

Comment

I got Khan. UD.

Comment

Originally posted by a-force View Post
                    id say its khans to lose, his experience edges it for me
                    I definitely don't think so.

The size/power has got to be a factor in this fight. it's a genuine 50/50 fight.

Brook is not Malignaggi or Zab Judah or Devon Alexander.

He'll be the first genuine WW Khan will have faced. In fact, Brook is probably not even a year away from being a LMW.

Khan will also definitely be the quickest fighter Brook will have faced and also the sharpest fighter.

That's why it's such a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I definitely don't think so.

The size/power has got to be a factor in this fight. it's a genuine 50/50 fight.

Brook is not Malignaggi or Zab Judah or Devon Alexander.

He'll be the first genuine WW Khan will have faced. In fact, Brook is probably not even a year away from being a LMW.

Khan will also definitely be the quickest fighter Brook will have faced and also the sharpest fighter.

That's why it's such a good fight.
                      youve got a point here, brook is a big WW, looks like hes almost bursting out of his frame on some photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X