Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Tell Golden Boy They Want Mayweather Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd best weight is 147 thats the weight he should fight at IMO nothing wrong with beating the guys in your weightclass

Comment

Time for Floyd to put his money where his mouth is. Can't give Guerrero a shot and then deny Canelo one....

Comment

Between that less than impressive Trout win and Floyd taxing that ass this dudes stock will plummet pretty quick.

Comment

Of course he told Golden Boy he wants Mayweather next. Who exactly in GB's stable of fighters wouldn't say that is who they want next? My question is why exactly does Canelo think he's in any position to make demands about weight? If Floyd says he won't go above 150 is Canelo REALLY going to pass? I doubt it.

Comment

What's Canelo's reason not to drop to 147? He's 22, he's young enough to where dropping the poundage shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

who is canelo to have strict demands..... I understand he is undefeated and a champion but he aint tryin to fight a nobody .... he aint the draw card here. remember Floyd travelled to 154 for both his fights not no catch weight . but start making demands and mayweather will look else where..

Comment

I'm gonna laugh how Team Mayweather spins it. Come down to 147. Lol. Keep on ducking Floyd. Bok ! Bok ! Bok!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  What's Canelo's reason not to drop to 147? He's 22, he's young enough to where dropping the poundage shouldn't be a problem.
                  dude.........canelo can't drop to 147.

canelo in realty is a middleweight barely making 154 as it is. he's really suppose to be fighting at middleweight.

147?

Comment

great timing by the ginger and his team... come out with this fast while the ppv #s from Cherrypicker/Ghost are still low... letting the Cherrypicker know that with the ginger, Cherrypicker's cherrypicks won't sell as good

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      canelo isn't getting better (this is as good at he'll ever be) i feeel that over the years his stamina has went a little downward.
                      22 years old and he's not getting better. Are u not watching the Canelo fights? He's improving every fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X