No announcement yet.

Did she deserve getting uppercutted by the busdriver?? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did she deserve getting uppercutted by the busdriver?? POLL

There was some debate about this at my job today. Some of the guys felt she asked for it and others said there is never an excuse to hit a woman.

Ive included two vids so you can view and hear the dialog that lead to the vicious Tyson-isk uppercut.

Vote and discuss/

Yes she asked for it.
    81.33%
    No it was unjust. You should never hit a woman
    8.00%
    Undecided
    2.67%
    Both should be jailed
    8.00%

He said it "wanna act like a man, get treated like a man" (or something like that)

Regardless, that uppercut was ****ing sweet!!!

Comment

smfh.

Comment

Ok lets get this str8; There ARE perfectly justifiable excuses to hit women

Its one of those cliches that people say that just arent true. Kinda of like free speech doesnt cover threatening to kill someone or freedom of religion doesnt allow sacrifices. It mostly regards domestic disputes.

Should he have handled it that way? Nahhh i wouldnt. But once you touch him, its fair game

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          He said it "wanna act like a man, get treated like a man" (or something like that)

Regardless, that uppercut was ****ing sweet!!!
          I would say he was carrying his hands a little low which could have caught up with him in the later rounds. The uppercut was thrown from a good distance which left him susceptible to a left hook counter.....but since he got away with it ....it was sweet...lol

I dont condone hitting a woman....but I understand.
          I also dont condone disrespect of our elders

Comment

Absolutely. She spit on him. She HIT HIM FIRST. She accosted him and harrassed him. She got up in his face and needed to be put in her damn place
            I would never hit a woman.....but I am not mad at him for doing it.

Comment

b#tch showed a hell of a chin.

Comment

here's what my ni99a EDP has to say

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                    I would say he was carrying his hands a little low which could have caught up with him in the later rounds. The uppercut was thrown from a good distance which left him susceptible to a left hook counter.....but since he got away with it ....it was sweet...lol

I dont condone hitting a woman....but I understand.
                    I also dont condone disrespect of our elders
                    Of course, in no way was it textbook but serious, who the **** really throws an exaggerated uppercut in a real life situation.

For comedic purposes, it was sweet.

Now as far as did she deserve it, thats up for debate. I think he jump the gun a little. He could've easily held her down or just pushed her out of the bus.

Comment

Working...
                    X