Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly reminder TBE gave out master boxing lessons to Canelo and Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely unnecessary thread. Stop fanboying.

Comment

Too bad Floyd didn't fight a healthy, prime Pacquiao. The win means little in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Too bad Floyd didn't fight a healthy, prime Pacquiao. The win means little in the end.
        You've got the wrong thread buddy. This isn't about the May 2 schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          You've got the wrong thread buddy. This isn't about the May 2 schooling.
          It would be eventually

Comment

***********🙊

Comment

119-109 and 117-111.

So yeah, that would seem an accurate statement.

Comment

Floyd just beat Cotto comfortably scoring wise but that was a hard fight for Floyd. Made his ass work for that win. Canelo on the other hand got schooled in every way. Floyd beat him up. Lol

Comment

Larry's thread on this was better.

I figured the fan boys would move on after his retirement but now I realize that Mayweather was all they knew about boxing.

Comment

Floyd beat cotto. There was nothing masterful bout it. They were neck in neck up to round eight when cotto blew his load and ran out of gas. Floyd took over from there.

Canelo landed three punches the entire fight. Masterful is very accurate. (I jest about the three punches)

Comment

Reminder: Mayweather had to fight a young, green, and weight drained Canelo, and a Cotto that didnt look this good

I remember Canelo coming out and saying that Mayweather basically told Canelo not to snitch that he asked for the catch weight. lol.

not only that, mayweather wanted to fight canelo two years even before they fought.

cherries everywhere

Comment

Working...
                      X