Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only 4 of 88 Press Members scored for Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe Marquez and Nacho tried to cause a controversy. I guess this puts that to bed. I had it 116-112 Bradley. This fight wasn't even close.

Comment

The 116-112 JMM was the one that surprised me.

Thanks for all the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I've been waiting to see this. Just goes to show you how clear of a W this was. I had it 116-112 but an argument can be made for 115-113. Close but clear W.

In before, 88% of people can't score fights for ****. LOL
        There was a thread after the Chavez fight where 55 people ringside out of 55 scored the fight for Vera or a draw and yet others still claimed Chavez won and that their scored didn't count lol
        Hard to make a case for jmm and dissapointing to see him scream robbery :/

Comment

Marquez did very little throughout the fight. He did better late in the fight but it was too little too late.

Bradley clearly outpointed Marquez. Bradley fought the right fight this time (compared to most rounds in his previous fight).

When Marquez's team was screaming robbery against Manny, I thought it was more to get ANOTHER fight with him than him being a sore loser but now this thing just puts that to bed and Marquez and his team are sore losers.

Comment

Bradley won 7-5.....8-4 Bradley or maybe 6-6 were respectable scorecards, but Bradley was the better man.

Comment

i had it 8-4 for Timmy...the cry for a robbery is beyond reaching

Comment

I saw the fight 115-113 Bradley. Gave one of the swing rounds to Marquez because he landed more solid in that round. The last round Marquez almost went down on a hook.

This was a very clear victory, it wasn't even a draw

Comment

I had it 7-5 for Bradley....I can rock with the 8-4 Bradley scorecards as well...but 9-3 or anything more is crazy....Marquez was always in that fight imo....the Ledderman card was strange as well....at one point during the fight a friend of mine mentioned that no matter what Marquez did Ledderman was gonna give the rounds to Bradley...the fight was close but TB was the clear winner imo

Comment

I haven't seen fight. Was it really that clear and has JMM gone crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                      There was a thread after the Chavez fight where 55 people ringside out of 55 scored the fight for Vera or a draw and yet others still claimed Chavez won and that their scored didn't count lol
                      Hard to make a case for jmm and dissapointing to see him scream robbery :/
                      The Vera-Chavez scores surprised me. Vera deserved the fight more, but I could see how Chavez might get the decision. To see that no one in the press thought so was a shock. Even one person thought Bradley beat Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X