Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fattest man ever to fight for the title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
    Galento struck me as a man who eats a burger right between every lift when he's bench pressing. I'll say Foreman
    The emergence of Tyson almost coincided with Foreman's comeback,and i remember the back page of the 'News of the World,' showed rolly polly Foreman, stood up, but relaxing in his corner, with the headline, 'Fat's The Man'
    It was right at the beginning of George's comeback, and he resembled a pizza delivery man,but was still seen by many experts, as the only realistic possibility to putting the brakes on Mike, which may well have been true..
    Last edited by mickey malone; 08-05-2013, 03:45 AM.

Comment

One of the fattest IMO is Gabe Brown. He weighed 363lbs for the Samuel Peter fight.

[IMG]http://s44.ra***al.ru/i104/0912/a7/74c0f1448e7c.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

The WBC in their greatest moment made Butterbean the WBC 4 round champion.

Comment

Arreola wobbled like a tattooed trifle every time Vitali hit him and Witherspoon looked fatter than an old-school British darts player in the build-up to the Bruno fight.

.....but Galento always takes the biscuit (as well as the burgers, pies, hotdogs, pizza and anything else fit for human consumption!).

Comment

Working...
          X