No announcement yet.

Sony Planned DRM for PS4 until microsoft backlash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Sony fanboys are incredible.

All the **** you gave microsoft, when Sony were going to do exactly the same

They bailed purely because they then saw it was going to effect sales, all about the money.

Blind, blind little fanboys, blinded by love of the Sony ****

"Sony would never do that to us, they care about the fans"

They care about money, just like every other company out there

Wake up

Comment

You Sony fanboys are incredible.

All the **** you gave microsoft, when Sony were going to do exactly the same

They bailed purely because they then saw it was going to effect sales, all about the money.

Blind, blind little fanboys, blinded by love of the Sony ****

"Sony would never do that to us, they care about the fans"

They care about money, just like every other company out there

Wake up

Comment

This lie was already debunked as a lie by an angry xbox fanboy
        http://www.*******.com/video5073382/...c_audio_video_

Comment

Old news. Would have happened if these money hungry mofos could get away with it, I assure you.

This is why I hate fanboys. Microsoft got killed in the media for it, and rightfully so. People made it out that Sony would never do that to their customers, but guess what they would IF they could get away with it. Their online will be crap compared to Xbox, thats the main thing for me. Everything else, they are pretty similar when it comes to gaming.

Comment

Hey Earl... You've changed my mind I think nI'll get the Xbox yo

we better exchange gamertags because we'll be the only two idiots on thje new xbox live

Comment

Thinking about it and actually doing it are two different things entirely. Sony will have had many different plans depending on what Microsoft announced and the consumers reactions, they weren't stupid enough to be the first to try it because of the risk there would be a reaction like Microsoft got.

Comment

Get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Thinking about it and actually doing it are two different things entirely. Sony will have had many different plans depending on what Microsoft announced and the consumers reactions, they weren't stupid enough to be the first to try it because of the risk there would be a reaction like Microsoft got.

oh boy, you sony fanboys are too much.

So it's gone from "Sony would never do that"

to then, when microsoft changed their plans to "They only did it for the money, sony are all about the fans they never even thought about it"

to now, "well of course sony thought about it, but they didn't try it first so its all good"

Oh my...

you sony fanboys, great entertainment value

love how you one star the thread btw, go on drop some gifs, you know you wanna

:****you:

Comment

X Box did a U turn because they are biatches. They got caught out and stupidly tried to pull that ****.

Sony is much better. They let X Box look like fools. A wii u is better than the X Box 180

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

oh boy, you sony fanboys are too much.

So it's gone from "Sony would never do that"

to then, when microsoft changed their plans to "They only did it for the money, sony are all about the fans they never even thought about it"

to now, "well of course sony thought about it, but they didn't try it first so its all good"

Oh my...

you sony fanboys, great entertainment value

love how you one star the thread btw, go on drop some gifs, you know you wanna

:****you:
                      Only one fanboy here and its you.

Thinking that Sony thinking about DRM is major news. It'd be more shocking if they didn't think about it.

Oh and why do you keep saying i said things which i haven't? I'm guessing it helps you deal with how stupid you've made yourself look by making this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X