No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: There is No Way That I'm Losing To Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
    Your stupid ass got cornered and cant type your way out of it. Your Kotelnik comparison was a flat out triangulation theory. I used an example of a proven warrior (Paquiao)to show you how misinformed you are! The Manny vs Clottey fight was a great example. You say Manny looked great, but Manny apologized after the fight for it being boring. Clottey apologized to the fans and has not been back except for an under card over a year later. What you failed to mention was that while Manny had a crazy work rate, he took more punishment then Clottey....... I know you're scratching your ******ed head, so here's the point. If Alexander would have used the same strategy as the great Paquaio, Alexander would have been knocked out because Bailey still has one punch KO power. The point is Clottey did not try to win and neither did Bailey. Clottey wanted to get paid plus stay healthy, and Bailey wanted to not get battered and maybe land another timed KO punch like he did against Mike Jones.

But here is the real deal. Brook has not faced one person considered world class when they fought. So you don't have a Maidana vs Brook, Urango vs. Brook, Matthysse vs. Brook etc. etc., all you have is a Brook vs. Carson 9 losses Jones. A fight he barely won. You simply want Brook to win,but you have no bases for thinking he will. There is no comparison in the two resumes.

Brook will run into the best Alexander ever. A seasoned and hungry Alexander that wants to put on a show. Brook and his team will confuse the tough fights with world class caliber opponents with himself and think that he can cause Alexander the same type of trouble. I think they will be dead wrong.
    Dude get some points and get a bet on the table. Stop this mouth trashing and get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
      Your stupid ass got cornered and cant type your way out of it. Your Kotelnik comparison was a flat out triangulation theory. I used an example of a proven warrior (Paquiao)to show you how misinformed you are! The Manny vs Clottey fight was a great example. You say Manny looked great, but Manny apologized after the fight for it being boring. Clottey apologized to the fans and has not been back except for an under card over a year later. What you failed to mention was that while Manny had a crazy work rate, he took more punishment then Clottey....... I know you're scratching your ******ed head, so here's the point. If Alexander would have used the same strategy as the great Paquaio, Alexander would have been knocked out because Bailey still has one punch KO power. The point is Clottey did not try to win and neither did Bailey. Clottey wanted to get paid plus stay healthy, and Bailey wanted to not get battered and maybe land another timed KO punch like he did against Mike Jones.

But here is the real deal. Brook has not faced one person considered world class when they fought. So you don't have a Maidana vs Brook, Urango vs. Brook, Matthysse vs. Brook etc. etc., all you have is a Brook vs. Carson 9 losses Jones. A fight he barely won. You simply want Brook to win,but you have no bases for thinking he will. There is no comparison in the two resumes.

Brook will run into the best Alexander ever. A seasoned and hungry Alexander that wants to put on a show. Brook and his team will confuse the tough fights with world class caliber opponents with himself and think that he can cause Alexander the same type of trouble. I think they will be dead wrong.

Wow

Stop repeating the same rubbish and give a valid reason why your backing a guy with little to no power and a ****ty ko ratio to knock out a big powerful guy like Brook.Like I mentioned before on another thread,your knocking Carson Jones but I guarantee he hits twice as hard as Devon,dude was knocking guys out at light middle weight just last year and Kell Brook took everything he had and didnt go down.Devon couldnt crack an egg at Junior welter yet all of a sudden hes some beast whos gonna start beating up and stopping people.He might hug Brook to death but thats about the only serious damage hel be doin.

You obviously didnt get those glasses

Comment

Working...
      X