Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has shown a lot of compassion toward Pacquiao since KO..genuine or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd cares about Manny!

Comment

I believe so. If it is genuine, than that is a great thing and shows that such a brutal sport can have a small amount of compassion outside of the trash-talking and insults.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Floyd cares about Manny!

Wow when I first saw this thought it was u.s dollars, I can't stand people making fun of PAC specially after his ko loss. PAC if one of the most humble champions ever. Btw I'm not Filipino lol

Comment

I don't think he really gives a **** and is doing it to make face.

Making fun of manny for getting his azz knocked out isn't a good look for a boxer if they weren't the one to do it.

If he simply tried to brush it off when manny getting knocked out is mentioned, he would look bitter

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
            They both respect each other that's what boxer do. Before Pac became a household name Floyd has always said good things about Pac.
            He is being sincere. If you look at my signature of when Pac is fighting his second fight with morales and actually watch the fight, at the time of the KO Floyd is there front row standing up on his chair with both arms in the air at the time Pacquiao scores the KO so hes a fan that really appreciates an exciting fighters craft

Comment

I kinda think it was genuine cause he was still in character when he was showin compassion lol

Like it woulda seemed fake if dude was talkin in interviews like "I am deeply saddened by seeing pacquaio get knocked out and I wish him nothing but success in the future"..... but he was basically like "I hope Pacman can bounce back from this KO even though he got big off my name and is ducking me like a bitc h"
              Last edited by HtotheZ; 01-14-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                Wow when I first saw this thought it was u.s dollars, I can't stand people making fun of PAC specially after his ko loss. PAC if one of the most humble champions ever. Btw I'm not Filipino lol
                no...but you are good people with dignity!

Comment

Floyd ducked Pac until someone else got rid of him for him
                  what the fuck else would he do?
                  he has to play it off to save face

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                    His fans are the most maniacal ****tards I've ever encountered.

Only Sh!tschko fans surpass these c0cksucker p@cturds.

Was hilarious watching the morons think that Pac was "dead" after that spectacular KO from JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      Floyd ducked Pac until someone else got rid of him for him
                      what the fuck else would he do?
                      he has to play it off to save face
                      Pac ducked USADA and needles his entire career

I've never heard of a pro athlete scared to take a blood test ... I wonder if he's ever even had a CBC test or anything ... I guess he'll duck blood work the rest of his life
                      Last edited by TysonBomb; 01-14-2013, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X