Collapse
No announcement yet.

The effects of Meth (dont do drugs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. I only have to look at Lohan to see the effects. She was a hot piece in her teens.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Because they're addicted

My question is why ever try it in the first place?
      good question...
      I guess they believe if they just try it once they won't get addicted to it and then twice then three times until they get to the point of no return...

Comment

who here has tried meth?

i have not, and would never. i couldnt get the stuff if i tried. it's virtually a nonfactor in the northeast.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          who here has tried meth?

i have not, and would never. i couldnt get the stuff if i tried. it's virtually a nonfactor in the northeast.
          it's starting to become prevalent here in Toronto and Montreal. Expect it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            it's starting to become prevalent here in Toronto and Montreal. Expect it soon.
            expect it in the northeast?

they'll have to import it from the country to the cities, but i can see it happening. there's no way you could have a meth lab in greater boston, for example. it's too dense.

what are the costs like?

i think the most popular street drugs now outside of the standards (heroin and cocaine,) are prescription pills. they seem to be pretty popular.

Comment

they'll have to import it from the country to the cities, but i can see it happening. there's no way you could have a meth lab in greater boston, for example. it's too dense.

what are the costs like?

i think the most popular street drugs now outside of the standards (heroin and cocaine,) are prescription pills. they seem to be pretty popular.
              i can't say i know too much about it aside from a documentary on street kids. crystal meth has growing popularity among street youth in some of the larger cities here. who brings it? i do not know.

Comment

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2.../19956261.html

down the road from detroit.

Comment

a lab busted in Boston

http://www.democraticunderground.com...dress=158x7184

it's more prevalent than i thought. it seems to be all over the NE. Canada and the States.

Comment

what are the costs like?

A lab can and does pop up anywhere, a small garage will easily do but those things are ticking time bombs

And ounce of meth is worth more then an ounce of Gold

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      A lab can and does pop up anywhere, a small garage will easily do but those things are ticking time bombs

And ounce of meth is worth more then an ounce of Gold
                      lol, i just found out the same thing and was going to say it.

Comment

Working...
                      X