Adrien Broner: I am gonan F### Guerrero up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    No, no, no!

I swear I knew someone was gonna say that. Amir Khan literally believes the crap he says, Broner to me doesn't, he's confident in himself though. From what I know him and Robert actually respect each other, I think both are in on this, doing this to elevate their names even more.
    Robert didnt sound like he respected Broner yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
      Robert didn't sound like he respected Broner yesterday
      From what I remember, initially, both gave each other respect during their "beef" on twitter. I think too much is being made out of this entirely, Guerrero is now a champ at 147 while Broner has now entered the LW division, this won't happen anytime soon.

Comment

Broner would **** him up, but even if broner wins 7-5 or 8-4, you will have people who intentionally score it for guerrero because of their broner hate crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          This clown cant do an interview without attaching his name to floyd every chance he gets, like they're on the same team or something. Guerrero please dispose of this wanna-be
          i really think he's gay for floyd

Comment

I honestly think Broner would beat Guerrero up not just outbox him. Neither one of them are scared. The Ghost and Broner both think they can beat the **** out of each other but I think Golden Boy is too scared to risk one of their future money makers.

Comment

[QUOTE=jayjames616;12487923]I honestly think Broner would beat Guerrero up not just outbox him. Neither one of them are scared. The Ghost and Broner both think they can beat the **** out of each other but I think Golden Boy is too scared to risk one of their future money makers.[/QUOTE]

Neither have the potential to be PPV attractions

Comment

[QUOTE=commodus;12487924]
                Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                I honestly think Broner would beat Guerrero up not just outbox him. Neither one of them are scared. The Ghost and Broner both think they can beat the **** out of each other but I think Golden Boy is too scared to risk one of their future money makers.[/QUOTE]

Neither have the potential to be PPV attractions
                I think Broner does but I was not considering the ghost. I see Broner and Canelo as the future stars of GB but my wording was bad, I see why u thought I meant Broner and Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                  They should fight each other. Battle of the Delusions!
                  ^^^^^^ This sums it up ...they both say some pretty outlandish **** ... at the very most I had Guerrero beating Aydin by 1 point ( I really had a draw ) being generous .. I'd like to see what he can do against Broner since he says he has the style to be FMJ ... and I'd like to see Broner step it up if he says he walks around @ 50 + ... that tells me 40-47 (or catchweight) would be a breeze

Comment

The only thing Broner beats Guerrero at is a Popeye's eating contest.

Comment

Let's see Broner fight someone his own size for a change.

Comment

Working...
                      X