• Show
Clear All

• What's next for Ortiz?

Bradley?

Berto rematch?

Devon Alexander?

Zaveck?

Lots of options.

hes gonna fight manny and *******s are gonna claim that it'll be the fight of the century. continuing of fighting floyds leftovers but selling less PPVs

Comment

a gbp WW imo.

Comment

If Ortiz wants to comeback with a touchup-esque type fight he should go after the faded Shane Mosley.

After that the doors would open to a Berto rematch(Berto's going to be fighting Randall Bailey in his next fight) and he can try and reclaim another belt.

I would love to see Berto-Ortiz II in the future.

Comment

Hopefully no Floyd rematch...

If im not wrong Berto wants a rematch after winning his IBF belt so I hope its this...

and an inevitable Rios match in the future but not the next...

Comment

Berto or Khan

Comment

Ms Jackson at the presser.

Comment

Amir Khan. That's the obvious fight. Both are with Golden Boy and it's a nice baromoter for Khan to see how he compares to Floyd.

Berto II is too soon.

Devon Alexander, Tim Bradley, or possibly even going up to 154 to fight the Cotto/Margarito winner.

Phuck, Shane. He's merely cashing checks at this point plus I doubt Golden Boy would do business with him and they rep Ortiz.

Comment

Why not do a rematch? I don't think he has much of a chance against Mayweather even in a rematch but apparently it is some who feels like he was going to make a comeback in that fight LOL

Comment

Don't care.

He's overrated.

He quit vs. Maidana and he went full ****** against Floyd.

If he leaves the sport of boxing there would be no consequence.

Comment

Working...
                    X