Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know who else never failed a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    exactly. take the test sergio, TAKE THE TEST!!! u and your bike-riding hero lance armstrong r both allegedly on PEDs.
    Yes, I agree! Every elite fighter should TAKE THE TEST!

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
      Yes, I agree! Every elite fighter should TAKE THE TEST!
      Should take what kind of test?

Comment

Ok, What does this have to do with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HATEFUL View Post
          Barry Bonds, Marion Jones all were accused by victor conte, the godfather of steroids in the U.S., he was very detailed in his accusations of both. Same thing with roger clemens, he was accused by his own trainer of being injected with steroids. Same thing with Armstrong.

so where's the smoke in pac's case?

He's being accused by his main rival & his repugnant family & fanbase who dont have a single shred of evidence against him.

There is a huge difference but since you're a ****ing moron (pretty much a given since you took this stupid stance & being a cowboy fan) you wouldnt know.
          Why the name calling? Did I hurt your feelings? Are you so sensitive? Well let me apologize for striking a nerve, I didn't know some di#k riding, fa%%ot was going to read my thread. I'm sorry for that.

Comment

Boring!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coreyg100 View Post
              Ok, What does this have to do with boxing.
              I think EVERY elite, top fighter should agree to the most reliable, accurate drug test out there.

Did that answer your question? I can elaborate more if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                Boring!!!!
                Yet you take time to post on this thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Michael Jordan never failed a drug test either. Your point?
                    Well, did you know that in 1989 Olympic Mens basketball signed waivers to have drug tests results sealed?
                    I wonder why they did that, nobody should be above suspicion.
                    And did you check D Rose interview when he was asked "Out of 10 how big is the PED problem in the NBA, he said out of 10, it's 7!"
                    And check out Jordans transformation year to year, just check it out. Plus the NBA tests are as big a joke as boxing.

Comment

yep, because this drug testing issue is most b*ring **** on the forum. Its back and forth with many TS having snippets of information leaning one way or the other and its never a valid constructed debate, its a slanging match that usually attracts Pacquiao and Mayweather fans to vent their two cents

and this is probably the 10,000 thread on this subject and still nothing has changed

Comment

Working...
                      X