Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is up with this Haye hype beating someone a shot Holyfield beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    he suckers people.

he fights like crap and his opponent starts underestimating him and getting annoyed and then he sneaks his right hand , which is pretty good and quick for a heavy , on them.
    Reminded me of a quote from Tony Booth:

"But the best I've been inside the ring with was Joe Calzaghe in sparring. Beforehand, I thought he was quite boring to watch and looked as if he slapped but, **** me, he punches hard. If he slapped, Bernard Hopkins would've stood toe-to-toe with Joe, but he [Hopkins] got on his bike, didn't he? If Joe and Nigel [Benn] had fought, I think Joe would have been able to take the pain and would've ended up hurting Nigel, bit like Michael Watson did."

Like you said, Tua, he sneaks in the hard shots with the windmill of death.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
      Ruiz was continually warned for holding against Roy Jones and then got schooled as I suspect will be the case with Haye because he couldn't hold.

Valuev is a no better than Tye Fields and that's why Haye was the heavy betting favorite. Who really thought Valuev was really to win?
      If you went to betting sites the day of the fight Haye wasn't the favourite, massive money came in for Valuev and Valuev was the favourite going into the fight.
      Last edited by $partacus; 11-11-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................Fuk joe calzhage

Comment

Nah, Joe's cool. I like the dude, he's entertaining.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
            cause he's YOUNG and black?

no seriously probaly cause haye seems to acatully "stay in shape" compared to most HW's nowadays. so those who saw the HW'S back in the old days may see haye as the hope they been looking for

IDK why, but it's the 21st centuy so whatever

Vitali and Wlad are 2 of the best conditioned HW's of All-Time and have NEVER entered the ring out of shape. The brothers are also the most dominant HW's maybe ever, especially for this length of time. They don't even lose rounds anymore (that's dominance) and well over 90% of their fights have ended with a knockout while just about every other top HW is involved in close and controversial decisions like Haye/Valuev MD...

Comment

Working...
            X