No announcement yet.

Christianity will never fade away!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phook View Post
    You are right! they claim to be Christian when they are truly not. You not a Christian until you live like one.. You may believe in God or you may beleive in Jesus.. I mean Satan believes in God and in Jesus Christ but it does not make him a Christian! You have to accept Jesus as savior, repent and receive the Holy Spirit. Being a Christian is developing a relationship with God by learning his word and applying to our daily lives
    WTF is your problem with Catholicism?I am a catholic and I say im proud to be one. Do you know who selected the books in the bible? The bible where you solely based your faith? Right, catholic bishops.

Salvation through faith alone as most "true" christians preach. But how can you explain the verses in the bible, the sole basis of "true" christian:

a.) James 2:17-18 "What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him?...So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead. Indeed someone might say, 'You have faith and I have works

b.) Matthew 25 that we can be condemned for not being charitable enough. Our Lord said, "For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me." And then He shall say, "Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me."

I do not like to go into religion debates but these so-called "true" christians are just openly criticizing us catholics when they know the only religion that has true lineage to the first pope St. Peter is catholicism.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
      WTF is your problem with Catholicism?I am a catholic and I say im proud to be one. Do you know who selected the books in the bible? The bible where you solely based your faith? Right, catholic bishops.

Salvation through faith alone as most "true" christians preach. But how can you explain the verses in the bible, the sole basis of "true" christian:

a.) James 2:17-18 "What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him?...So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead. Indeed someone might say, 'You have faith and I have works

b.) Matthew 25 that we can be condemned for not being charitable enough. Our Lord said, "For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me." And then He shall say, "Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me."

I do not like to go into religion debates but these so-called "true" christians are just openly criticizing us catholics when they know the only religion that has true lineage to the first pope St. Peter is catholicism.
      lol catholic religion was nothing more then a ploy by the romans to control converted jewish people with a completely pacifist non violent god.

low and behold hundreds of years later your off killing and raping millions of muslims....in the name of god.

nothing but fake Christians living as sheep.

no one preaches salvation through faith. salvation comes from, i believe, a baptism by water, baptism of the heart and a baptism of blood.

what is baptism of blood? it is the sacrifices you make following the words of god. it is living your life non violently it is the altruism of giving your last cent to some one worse off then your self.

salvation has nothing to do with believing in god, but believing in your religion and believing the sacrifices you make, above and beyond what is required by society, will make society a better place.........For even if there is no god you still die happy with out regrets knowing what you did has made your world a better place.

you die happy.....perhaps the greatest form of salvation that any one could ask for.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-09-2010, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Your logic is illogical.

God is dead ......"Friedrich Nietzche"

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
          Christianity will never fade away! over 2.1 BILLION people in this world say they are Christians! Christianity started over 2000 years ago and has only grown. In my opinion, science proves the existence of God. To me, it is illogical to think everything happen out of pure chance and with no rhyme or reason. Science shows how something happens not WHY! Science can only explain so much until you have more questions and guess what, the answer is everything comes from the same source GOD
          I just found this exact statement on a youtube video comment. Exact, word for word. Don't know what that says about you.

It's absolute nonsense though. Are you a new alt of that deist clown?

Comment

Working...
          X