No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Philly can't even get the stadium clean, Sacramento Kings twitter account clowning on the 76ers

Comment

• Another win by the Lakers.

Big game by Don Julio.

Comment

• That's why the Sixers game was cancelled? It was dirty?

Comment

• Some debatin been going on in the fnatasy bball league figured wed throw it to the lounge too.

Is Thibs overrated because the Wolves been struggling? Someone said he was because Luke Walton has the Lakers looking decent.

I still think the Lakers and Wolves will be playoff contenders in a couple years once their young guns get some years under their belts together. Same with Portland. Once Lilliard gets some more help theyll be a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            Some debatin been going on in the fnatasy bball league figured wed throw it to the lounge too.

Is Thibs overrated because the Wolves been struggling? Someone said he was because Luke Walton has the Lakers looking decent.

I still think the Lakers and Wolves will be playoff contenders in a couple years once their young guns get some years under their belts together. Same with Portland. Once Lilliard gets some more help theyll be a problem.
            Exactly. Lillard and CJ need some damn help, Lillard is one of the best PG's right now. Dude is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Exactly. Lillard and CJ need some damn help, Lillard is one of the best PG's right now. Dude is good
              Thank God i scooped him up in the first round. Him and Leonard are the only consistent mother****ers thats i got ha

But for real. If Aldridge would of stayed with CJ and Plumblee coming up they would be title contenders right now. If i was them i would be trying to take Okafor or Noel off Phillys hands since Embidds been ballin

Comment

• Lilliard is definitely top 3 imo. Id personally only put Westbrook ahead of him because of his triple doubles but nobody else would have taken Portland as far as he did last year.

Comment

Lilliard is definitely top 3 imo. Id personally only put Westbrook ahead of him because of his triple doubles but nobody else would have taken Portland as far as he did last year.
                  Top 3 what?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Top 3 what?
                    Point Guard.

Comment

Some debatin been going on in the fnatasy bball league figured wed throw it to the lounge too.

I still think the Lakers and Wolves will be playoff contenders in a couple years once their young guns get some years under their belts together. Same with Portland. Once Lilliard gets some more help they'll be a problem.
                      Thibs may be too much of a hardass for young players, they look a bit beaten down....it may be good for them in the long run but if the front office panics, they will kick him out before he can harvest the fruit.

Walton has just embraced the changes in the NBA...and is great with people.....the jurgen klopp of the NBA. My concern for my Lakers is that they don't have guys who have talent for defense...and while it doesn't matter this season, it will matter later.
                      Last edited by -Hyperion-; 12-01-2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X