• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    sorry i hurt your boyfriend bernie
    okay ill leave him alone now

dic sucker

Go back to do'n what you do best besides blow'n the other special kids up in here !

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      I'm not here to educate you !

Not my fault you missed the short bus with the rest of yo fam.

Nothing's changed the ignorant bastard is a racist !

Got it dense one ???

My education certainly supersedes yours....
      You've been humiliated

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post

will the big dunn do a 180 on trump? voted for trump? have been a fan since the early 90s? stay tuned.
        Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        you may just be a fan of floyd but you are wearing a hoe's uniform, that's all i'm saying.
        Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        twerking on the ellen show is hard work doe!
        Originally posted by //// View Post
        Pretty much every (if not every?) "racist vandalism act" has ended up being democrats pretending to be racists, including three separate people caught red handed spraypainting swastikas who all ended up being fanatical liberals.

What exactly motivates you guys?

What you're really terrified of is equal treatment. The idea of daddy admitting oppression is over and taking off your training wheels ****s you up mentally. Grew up being told by loser parents that you're held down and realizing that you aren't is a big scary concept.

You want to invent a new racist who doesn't exist because it feels like safety, it gives you a daddy to blame things on again.
        My uncle has been sued for the same thing and is a liberal hippie... it's very common and usually fraudulent.

But the way you keep talking about Trump's racist statements without knowing of any because you "took the media's word for it" is indeed scary.
        Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Yet you can't materialize even one? Interesting

It's also changed from "racist" to "racially insensitive" (a basically meaningless term)

Do you have no dignity whatsoever? Does your dedication to "the movement" override your self-worth?
        You've been humiliated
        looooooooooooooooooool

Comment

• Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest

A march of students in Rockville, Maryland, protesting the election of Donald Trump to the presidency turned violent on Wednesday morning as a teenager wearing one of the Trump campaigns "Make American Great Again" hats was beaten. A student involved in the beating is facing assault charges.

Hundreds of students from Richard Montgomery High School were carrying signs reading, “Love Trumps Hate,” and chanting near the Rockville courthouse on Maryland Avenue in a protest that began at about 10 a.m. when a 15-year-old boy wearing one of the Trump campaign’s “Make America Great Again” hats was attacked by about four students.

The group surrounded the teen, punching him repeatedly, then threw him to the ground and kicked him repeatedly in the ribs. It is not yet clear what led up to the incident, but Maj. Michael English with Rockville police said the victim was not the aggressor.

http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/20...otest/slide/1/

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            You've been humiliated

By the likes of you ???

Dont flatter yourself !

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
              You've been humiliated
              no he hasn't. more people that didn't graduate from high school voted for the donald.
              its the cornpones of our sociaty who voted for the first time
              that put the trumpster dumpster on top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest

A march of students in Rockville, Maryland, protesting the election of Donald Trump to the presidency turned violent on Wednesday morning as a teenager wearing one of the Trump campaigns "Make American Great Again" hats was beaten. A student involved in the beating is facing assault charges.

Hundreds of students from Richard Montgomery High School were carrying signs reading, “Love Trumps Hate,” and chanting near the Rockville courthouse on Maryland Avenue in a protest that began at about 10 a.m. when a 15-year-old boy wearing one of the Trump campaign’s “Make America Great Again” hats was attacked by about four students.

The group surrounded the teen, punching him repeatedly, then threw him to the ground and kicked him repeatedly in the ribs. It is not yet clear what led up to the incident, but Maj. Michael English with Rockville police said the victim was not the aggressor.

all the violent protests have been done by anti trump people yet lesley stahl adeptly had trump apologize in that 60 minutes interview for what??? for his supporters being attacked by black and hispanic people?

of course, trump in his presidential mode never challenged that assertion by stahl.

the proper answer for trump should have been:

"i think the people that are rioting and attacking people who voted for me should be the ones that apologize"

that's what trump should have said. instead, he was forced to apologize for his supporters getting attacked....

media manipulation is so blatantly obvious right now its sad that most people havent realized it....

i mean look at the coverage right now by the mainstream press, bannon is an anti semite racist, trump and his team are in full disarray because they havent made a decision on 4,000 plus job vacancies, he went to a steak dinner and didnt tell the press doe....

not once, has the media taken to task THEIR SIDE, THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC side that is the one hurling racial accusations left and right without any evidence...

I mean think about it,

why would trump voters act violent?

THEY WON.
                THEIR GUY WON!!!!

Its the LOSERS of the election that are rioting which is understandable, their candidate lost....

yet trump had to apologize?

yet its trump supporters that are racist and violent????

I know im not the only one seeing this blatant double standard......

Comment

Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest

smh...the 'tolerant' left are at it again. when the 'tolerant' left dont get their way they cry and stomp their feet like babies and beat up anyone who doesnt agree with them. what a joke. this election has really exposed these 'tolerant' leftists for the hypocritical scum they are. hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

they can continue to cry like babies on the street as long as they want while trump and real adults get to work making america great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    all the violent protests have been done by anti trump people yet lesley stahl adeptly had trump apologize in that 60 minutes interview for what??? for his supporters being attacked by black and hispanic people?

of course, trump in his presidential mode never challenged that assertion by stahl.

the proper answer for trump should have been:

"i think the people that are rioting and attacking people who voted for me should be the ones that apologize"

that's what trump should have said. instead, he was forced to apologize for his supporters getting attacked....

media manipulation is so blatantly obvious right now its sad that most people havent realized it....

i mean look at the coverage right now by the mainstream press, bannon is an anti semite racist, trump and his team are in full disarray because they havent made a decision on 4,000 plus job vacancies, he went to a steak dinner and didnt tell the press doe....

not once, has the media taken to task THEIR SIDE, THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC side that is the one hurling racial accusations left and right without any evidence...

I mean think about it,

why would trump voters act violent?

THEY WON.
                    THEIR GUY WON!!!!

Its the LOSERS of the election that are rioting which is understandable, their candidate lost....

yet trump had to apologize?

yet its trump supporters that are racist and violent????

I know im not the only one seeing this blatant double standard......
                    'Member this?

I 'member...

Comment

'Member this?

I 'member...
                      _____ media oligarchy...

at it again.

i swear i was watching msnbc a couple of days ago and that slick svelte phd wanna be bulldyke maddow was talking about are we in a nuclear precipice with russia???

anybody catch that?

nuclear war precipice....

trump is being criticized for having a friendly open minded stance towards putin but nuclear war precipice doe according to maddow and MSLSD....

_____ media oligarchy gonna ______ media oligarchy...

huffington post deserves to die...

i just saw oliver stone's snowden movie too......

my thread about everything being connected that was unfairly deleted despite breaking no rules has been vindicated...

people ignored my president obama just gave american internet control to a private for profit company in ICANN for a a reason....

ill be bumping that thread in the near future....

Comment

Working...
                      X