Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Canelo Brought 'Ducking Golovkin' Critics on Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    That and everything he said leading up to dropping the belt.

"We're Mexican, we don't **** around!"

Yes, evidently you do
    Had he have said, "I'm not a middleweight. I stepped up to this division for the Cotto fight who himself isn't a middleweight. My immediate future is at 154lbs" then hay-ho, we don't have too much of a problem. Instead he creates a ****storm by running his mouth then running away. Completely avoidable.

Comment

Everybody knows Canelo dropped the belt, and went back to a division he hasn't fought in for three years, to gain leverage against lil g.

Comment

He's right. The stuff Canelo did and said painted him into the corner he finds himself in.

The back-lash from fans was inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Beto El Lobo View Post
          He is a f.. coward. Period. And I'm mexican born and raised by the way. He is such an embarrassment to our country. He knows that GGG is going to demolish him.
          As a person with zero skills in Spanish, may I ask how the sports media in Mexico are handling the duck? Are they still behind Alvarez or have they criticized him for it? or is it a mix of both? What about boxing fans in general? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Beto El Lobo View Post
            He is a f.. coward. Period. And I'm mexican born and raised by the way. He is such an embarrassment to our country. He knows that GGG is going to demolish him.
            Hey wolf I agree and I'm Mexican too. I would say approx 90% of my fellow Mexicans that I know agree that Can'tNelo would get knocked the fawk out against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
              Had he have said, "I'm not a middleweight. I stepped up to this division for the Cotto fight who himself isn't a middleweight. My immediate future is at 154lbs" then hay-ho, we don't have too much of a problem. Instead he creates a ****storm by running his mouth then running away. Completely avoidable.
              EXACTLY!!! And would of saved him at LEAST $500,000 in cash not paying the sanctioning fees.

Sht!! I give Cotto he's one smart guy. He saved $300,000 when he dropped the belt. He knew he would either lose to Canelo and lose the belt or Win and have GGG as the mandatory. Which he would lose the belt...

Comment

I thought he was gonna bring up gingers trash talking. He doesnt put his friends jacobs or quillin (when he was a mw) on the same boat

Comment

It's 50/50. Many people bash him, while others defend him, business wise. Zurdo Ramirez keeps on criticize him on his dicision to vacate. The problem is that he ran his mouth, and didn't back it up

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    I thought he was gonna bring up gingers trash talking. He doesnt put his friends jacobs or quillin (when he was a mw) on the same boat
                    Paulie is a wiggger he'd never say anything about a black fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      EXACTLY!!! And would of saved him at LEAST $500,000 in cash not paying the sanctioning fees.

Sht!! I give Cotto he's one smart guy. He saved $300,000 when he dropped the belt. He knew he would either lose to Canelo and lose the belt or Win and have GGG as the mandatory. Which he would lose the belt...
                      Along with the $800,000 step aside money they wanted him to pay to Golovkin it makes you wonder did they ever really believe he'd hand over $1.1million? Miguel gets a lot stick for being a 'diva' but the bottom line for me is he knows what his name's worth and he knows how to make it pay.

Like you say maybe Golden Boy and Canelo should have paid more attention because they dropped the ball on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X