The EU referendum - UK Votes to Leave!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    and life will go on.

its going to get bumpy in the beginning but in the end the brits will be better for it.

the UK has the 5th largest economy in the world.

they will survive this early stage Y2K fear mongering from the likes of you.

stick to sucking off floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      What do you mean? Don't you chavs have like 17 children with 10 different girls? You're all in trouble.
      we now have the perfect excuse to get rid of all these benefits.

Comment

• I don't know what to say....Would Scotland and Northern Ireland be allowed to stay in the EU since they voted to stay?.
        Would it be the start of the collapse in both EU and U.K. ( recession).

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          I don't know what to say....Would Scotland and Northern Ireland be allowed to stay in the EU since they voted to stay?.
          Would it be the start of the collapse in both EU and U.K. ( recession).
          Scottish people haven't existed for 300+ years, the part of the united kingdom formerly known as Scotland voted to stay in the United Kingdom and were told it was a once in a generation vote, so they'll have to wait for a very long time if they want another.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            The referendum was based on feeling rather than facts. Leave voters ignored the economic implications, ignored the fact that the government can't actually do much about immigration, ignored the fact that immigrants in the UK are not the reason there is strain on public services, ignored the fact that their own constituencies receive large amounts of EU money.

The right wing media has sold the working class a lie, and they will be the ones to suffer. It happened before when they voted for cuts, and it'll happen again.
            What economic implications? We're going to be far better off now that we don't have to build houses for all these Europeans that come over, we no longer will have to school their kids, pay for their healthcare and dental, or suppress our wages because these losers are willing to work for peanuts. We're going to establish trade deals all over the world and the European Union is going to fall apart country by country whilst we do that, starting with France and Greece.

The EU doesn't give us a penny, europhile. Any money that the EU "gives us" is actually money that British tax payers have unwillingly given the EU and the EU decides what they want to spend OUR money on because they think they know whats best for Britain instead of the actual people that live here and were elected here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              Clearly. But many Leave voters will be hit hard by the financial implications.
              Somebody is butthurt

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                Somebody is butthurt
                He's abnormally butt hurt which leads me to believe that he's a farmer that just missed out on a brand new British tax payer EU funded John Deere combine harvester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  Hey. I voted to leave so I'm happy. London has a bigger pop and were heavy pro remain. It counts for little with a country our size.

Look at it this way. Those 1million + Scots that voted to leave were the margin of victory. The vital 2% lol

glad to help
                  Thanks for voting out of the damn EU. F everybody that voted to stay in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Your point here being?
                    That you sort of exagerated a tiny bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                      I actually did a load of research on this because I wanted to make sure I got it right. I didn't listen to any politicians or estimates, ideas, plans, emotions or theories. I just studied the numbers. And OUT made much more sense.

Here are FACTS & FIGURES in support of Brexit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zc_q9p9iYg

Ignorance is bliss until you fall into a pit.
                      And what about the facts and figures for remain?

"I watched a stefan molyneux video, now i know the facts" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X