Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Eyes Knockout: I Don't Think Lara's Chin is Good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC

Everyone has their limits, but calling someone's chin into question implies that they're relatively weak. There's no reason to believe Lara has a bad chin. I don't think I've seen a single instance where Erislandy was hurt by a punch.

Lara got tag a few times against Hernandez..It made me think if someone with better skill was in there,they could have made him pay for his(Lara's)sloppiness...Now I don't know if Lara looked pass Hernandez or not,but this fight gave me doubt about if he could beat Alvarez..Which I never had prior...
    Even Mayweather gets tagged, just saying. Did you see Lara's face after the fight? Untouched. Did you see his face after the Williams fight? Aside from the bump which came from a butt... Untouched.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Even Mayweather gets tagged, just saying. Did you see Lara's face after the fight? Untouched. Did you see his face after the Williams fight? Aside from the bump which came from a butt... Untouched.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I totally agree with ya bro..Every fighter is going to get touch one time or another..It was just something about the way he looked against Hernandez..Lara looked very vulnerable...Like I said I don't know if he just looked past Hernandez or what...It was the worst I've ever seen him...

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        what's up with the weigh in???
        Damn I'm pumped for this ****. Come on Vanezzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTUKHREgwU

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I totally agree with ya bro..Every fighter is going to get touch one time or another..It was just something about the way he looked against Hernandez..Lara looked very vulnerable...Like I said I don't know if he just looked past Hernandez or what...It was the worst I've ever seen him...
          You didn't watch the Molina fight? If anything vs Hernandez he proved he can fight on the inside. Before the fight he or Shields had an interview saying they can't be finishing all their fights so quick so maybe they were trying to get some rounds in?

Comment

You didn't watch the Molina fight? If anything vs Hernandez he proved he can fight on the inside. Before the fight he or Shields had an interview saying they can't be finishing all their fights so quick so maybe they were trying to get some rounds in?
            LOL Maybe that's what it was..LOL..Molina is a good fighter,Hernandez is not...

Comment

LOL Maybe that's what it was..LOL..Molina is a good fighter,Hernandez is not...
              I really didn't think he had a hard time with Hernandez. Only thing I don't like about Lara's game how he stops punches with his guard all fight long. That could lead to your arms getting tired later on in the fight.

Comment

I thought Lara looked pretty good against Hernandez. He showed a little bit of everything, even his dirty side.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

I thought Lara looked pretty good against Hernandez. He showed a little bit of everything, even his dirty side.
                  Now that I rewatch this, it looks like he was throwing his punches a little quicker than usual too or is it just me?

Comment

I really didn't think he had a hard time with Hernandez. Only thing I don't like about Lara's game how he stops punches with his guard all fight long. That could lead to your arms getting tired later on in the fight.
                    I'm going to check out the fight again...I can't remember off the top of my head(it's been a while since I seen the fight),but I remember my feel after the fight was he did not look him self against an over match opponent...I remember thinking he better tighten some things up...

Comment

I'm going to check out the fight again...I can't remember off the top of my head(it's been a while since I seen the fight),but I remember my feel after the fight was he did not look him self against an over match opponent...I remember thinking he better tighten some things up...
                      That's usually what happens when you're used to a fighter getting their opponents out in less than 4 rounds.

Im not saying you do, but let's say you like Deontay Wilder and all of the sudden he's matched up vs a tough journeyman so that he could get some rounds in (cause he seriously needs) but he doesn't KO the dude. Im pretty sure you will think he didn't look himself or will feel disappointed in him.
                      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-09-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X