Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico is maintained by America? Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still mad?????

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      He is not saying that. However, he felt like everyone need to know that we aint the only one being help by USA. I think it is bad timing, however it is good information for those trolls who will take their time to bash on ricans just because they think they know better about our situation.
      Its funny how we have yet to get a response from the ignorant individuals who sling these dumb accusations and only get their alts.

Trying to hide ignorance is like spraying perfume on excrement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
        still mad?????
        About????????? Should I be angry about something or are you referring to my sanity?

Comment

voy a ir a puerto rico en agosto, hay unas partes que me recomiendan?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            voy a ir a puerto rico en agosto, hay unas partes que me recomiendan?
            Loquillo beach, El Yunque is always good, Old San Juan at night is beautiful. It really depends on what you like....Peace and quiet or party-goer!?

Comment

good, its going to be just me and my sister. so we want music, woman, alcohol........

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                ...lmao Someone is a bit angry...
                why would i be angry? Im not the one making threads being butt hurt after the spanking his child hood hero got his sht pushed in

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                  why would i be angry? Im not the one making threads being butt hurt after the spanking his child hood hero got his sht pushed in
                  lol, a los que les debemos de decir sus verdades es a los filipinos..

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    He is not saying that. However, he felt like everyone need to know that we aint the only one being help by USA. I think it is bad timing, however it is good information for those trolls who will take their time to bash on ricans just because they think they know better about our situation.
                    I'm not about this PR vs Mexico nonsense but I will you the same thing I tell my PR homeboys to set them straight about the truth of what is really going on.

Yes Mexico is a 3rd world country, yes it's filled with violence and drugs because of the cartels and yes it's also a corrupt country politically.

There are reasons for that though and I don't have enough time or enough stamina in my fingers to type all the reasons. I'm just going to say it's because it's been exploited by the powerful western countries and itself as far as the people in charge of Mexico because of the amount of wealth it contains. Oil, agriculture, cheap labor, silver, gold, coal..etc.

Puerto Rico is a country that is lucky to be a common wealth of the U.S because at least economically it stands on the dollar, which prevents it from becoming the Dominican Republic or even worse. So I think we should stop all this nonsense and see things for what they really are and just appreciate the great fights PR and Mexico gives us like the one we saw on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      I'm not about this PR vs Mexico nonsense but I will you the same thing I tell my PR homeboys to set them straight about the truth of what is really going on.

Yes Mexico is a 3rd world country, yes it's filled with violence and drugs because of the cartels and yes it's also a corrupt country politically.

There are reasons for that though and I don't have enough time or enough stamina in my fingers to type all the reasons. I'm just going to say it's because it's been exploited by the powerful western countries and itself as far as the people in charge of Mexico because of the amount of wealth it contains. Oil, agriculture, cheap labor, silver, gold, coal..etc.

Puerto Rico is a country that is lucky to be a common wealth of the U.S because at least economically it stands on the dollar, which prevents it from becoming the Dominican Republic or even worse. So I think we should stop all this nonsense and see things for what they really are and just appreciate the great fights PR and Mexico gives us like the one we saw on Saturday night.
                      I agree with you. Except, we are a colony, not a country. But some people feel disrespected or will call us traitors if we mention it.

Comment

Working...
                      X