Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you watch a sport where boxers and athletes competed to see who hit the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you watch a sport where boxers and athletes competed to see who hit the hardest

So its a Olympic sport like shot put or javelin or the 100 meter sprint but its a competition to see who has the hardest punch in the world.

I mean to me its just as valid as throwing a heavy ball as far as you can or running the 100 meters as fast as you can, 2 awesome events btw.

I don't know about you guys but my penis gets hard at the idea of this new and awesome sport I invented.

Think Ivan Drago punching that machine, and behind him in the que to punch it would be Tyson, Foreman Shavers, Wlad, and the world record shot put champion
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-18-2014, 02:17 AM.

Of course we'd watch it. The last part though......ummmmm.

Comment

Why don't we just put someone's face on the end? And call it boxing? Sounds more entertaining to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Of course we'd watch it. The last part though......ummmmm.
        wtf does this sport not exist?

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
          Why don't we just put someone's face on the end? And call it boxing? Sounds more entertaining to me.

well no one would know who the boss is when it came to punching power, everyone is just left speculating on a forum, this way we would know for sure

Comment

hey interesting lol.
            would watch for sure haha

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
              hey interesting lol.
              would watch for sure haha
              xD

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                wtf does this sport not exist?
                Imagine if they announced a new punching event for the Olympics, and ESPN announced it. The initial ratings would be crazy, but it might die down a little bit, because of the basicness. But I know mad dudes would follow it, and know who the top 10 hardest punchers in the world are. Probably look up all their YouTube clips and stuff lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  So its a Olympic sport like shot put or javelin or the 100 meter sprint but its a competition to see who has the hardest punch in the world.

I mean to me its just as valid as throwing a heavy ball as far as you can or running the 100 meters as fast as you can, 2 awesome events btw.

I don't know about you guys but my penis gets hard at the idea of this new and awesome sport I invented.

Think Ivan Drago punching that machine, and behind him in the que to punch it would be Tyson, Foreman Shavers, Wlad, and the world record shot put champion
                  Haven't seen you post here in a while, nice to see your threads are ******ed as ever!!

Comment

It would turn into a strongman type of competition. Kind of like how you never see bodybuilders win strongman comps.

Eventually, you'd have guys just training like crazy to throw the strongest single punch possible. An active boxer wouldn't end up performing too well because he keeps himself more "balanced" if that makes any sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X