Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    suck a dick alt lol
    lmaaaoooo u replied like yo momma!

i imagine ur daughter sucking his muslim husband's dick while his knife poking her puzzy as the muslim thug said, i kill u when i catch u look other men lmaoooo

Comment

Didn't read huh but you replied 3 or 4 times..you're ******ed seriously lol

You're either not very familiar with the English language or you're simply very ******ed and unfunny I didn't understand one word lol..but I guess you tried your best to **** at me and at the same tried to make the other posters laugh..I am the funny man here ...I make the jokes you silly bastard LOL

But yea when you become brave and start posting with your real username we can talk I'm not gonna waste my precious time on an alt.

Howie is andy dutton I know the **** sucker from way back..I **** on him..if you want to be ****ted on come in with your real username you troubled non English speaking **** sucker
      i cant speak english like my idol manny pacquiao lmaaaaooooo u using grammar to respond to me lmaoooo botch

lmaooooo u d funny man here? u mad at marky boy coz u relate, marky boy thought he is d best too lmaooo

Comment

But yea when you become brave and start posting with your real username we can talk I'm not gonna waste my precious time on an alt.

lmaaooooo i sense ala-marky boy response here

Comment

lmaooooo he doesnt wanna waste his time but when an alt made the most laughed at thread he waste his time in that thread along with other alts

lmaoooooooo

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

lmaaaooooooo

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X