Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk Amir Khan and the HYPE that he doesnt DESERVE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Burner View Post
    The Oscar fight meant nothing at 147...........

Hatton looks healthier at 147........
    hatton looks garbage at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver-Surfer View Post
      The Oscar Delahoya Flurry of Fury
      He was fat as hell that fight..........

Comment

So your saying Pac and Roach would fight Oscar at 154?
        If Oscar would of put his foot down and never mentioned going back down to 147 to fight Floyd there. Cuz yes he was going to have a rematch with Floyd at 147. Yes Pac and Roach would of accepted at 154. The money was too big to turn it down. Manny would of weight 154 he would of came in way lower but they would of fought him.

Comment

So your saying Pac and Roach would fight Oscar at 154?
          I would say that something was up mentally with odlh, he always found a way to mess up big fights, which he could of won. Running for the last three rounds against Tito, not using the jab against floyd, being weight drained against Pac etc.
          Last edited by Adamantium; 12-08-2009, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            If Oscar would of put his foot down and never mentioned going back down to 147 to fight Floyd there. Cuz yes he was going to have a rematch with Floyd at 147. Yes Pac and Roach would of accepted at 154. The money was too big to turn it down. Manny would of weight 154 he would of came in way lower but they would of fought him.
            I doubt that...but its pointless right now.

Khan just said he wants Judah......

Who you got?

Comment

The Oscar fight meant nothing at 147...........

Hatton looks healthier at 147........
              WTF? Oscar was a big money fight? Beating Oscar gets him more exposure and makes him a star. He becomes known to casual. So how does it not mean nothing?

Hatton is better at 140 then 147. He looks at healthy at 140 too. Hatton at the time was the top 140 pounder. He was not the top welterweight ever. Not even close.

Comment

Oscar at 147 and 154 are TWO diffrent fighters.

No??
                Actually Oscar was at his best at 140/147 at 154 he was so-so... Then after the Shane fight he became a part time fighter and a full time promoter. And, got old and inactive and became done.

Comment

• Yep.....

Malinagii
                  Clottey
                  Froch
                  Ward
                  Valero
                  Winky
                  Toney
                  Haye
                  Hopkins
                  JMM
                  Gamboa
                  JuanMa

To many to name.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    WTF? Oscar was a big money fight? Beating Oscar gets him more exposure and makes him a star. He becomes known to casual. So how does it not mean nothing?

Hatton is better at 140 then 147. He looks at healthy at 140 too. Hatton at the time was the top 140 pounder. He was not the top welterweight ever. Not even close.
                    Im talking about at that weight...at 154 it means something.......147 not so much.

I think Hatton looked terrible aginst Lazcano and he beat Paulie because he a broke hand.

After he lost to Floyd he cried for weeks and ate himself to 216 Pounds....he is not the smae fighter.,

Comment

I doubt that...but its pointless right now.

Khan just said he wants Judah......

Who you got?
                      Don't doubt it... Money talks bro... You probably doubted that Manny would never would of fought Floyd and I doubted that Floyd would ever fight Manny. But, money talks.

And, I have Khan Judah is done. He been done. I wouldn't give Khan credit for winning this fight. Plus Judah was always overrated. I know you got Judah huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X