Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd beat cotto, trout beat cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can't fight everybody, but I would like to see him fight someone like Trout if he keeps winning, if he fights trout then he is ducking Canelo.. If he fights Canelo then he is ducking Martinez etc

Comment

Thats a bad matchup for floyd just like it was for cotto. Floyd should stay away just like miguel should have.

Comment

What does Floyd have to gain from fighting Trout man?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          I could have swore I seen a thread where Floyd takes on the best in every division he's in.
          Well floyd is #1 at 154 and Canelo is #2

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Well floyd is #1 at 154 and Canelo is #2
            Why should Floyd be considered the #1 guy at welterweight? All he has is the very competitive win against Cotto where he got his nose crushed. Meanwhile, Trout has back-to-back wins against then top 10 JMWs in Cotto (who he beat more easily than Floyd did) and Delvin Rodriguez. Meanwhile what has Canelo done to be ranked #2 (even above Trout)? The RING/Golden Boy 154 pound rankings are crap and we all know why.

Comment

Why fight Trout when he can fight the much more vulnerable looking Guerrero? How's Guerrero more money cause of his fanbase? Trout just got off a fight vs a PPV fighter on Showtime. Which I believe set some type of record for the network.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Why fight Trout when he can fight the much more vulnerable looking Guerrero? How's Guerrero more money cause of his fanbase? Trout just got off a fight vs a PPV fighter on Showtime. Which I believe set some type of record for the network.
                This will never end Floyd cant fight everyone.if he fights Trout then he ducked Robert and Canelo...ya'll never stop

Comment

Why? Because it's a bad style match up for Mayweather and all his fanboys know he would likely lose. Mayweather fights nothing but come forward pressure fighters.

Comment

As a boxing fan, Trout is certainly a better match-up than Guerrero or Canelo.

This will never end Floyd cant fight everyone.if he fights Trout then he ducked Robert and Canelo...ya'll never stop
                    At least make your arguments realistic, who is going to accuse him of ducking 'Robert'?

Comment

And if he fights the less dangerous Guerrero and Canelo he'll have ducked the more dangerous/more deserving Austin Trout. So why not fight Trout and shut his critics up (myself included)?

Comment

Working...
                      X