No announcement yet.

The why is Barrack Hussein obama the worst president ever thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Why is this racist scumbag still on this site? I get banned for sexy beezies and this racist spewing pig is still allowed to be here?

I've sent bitches pictures of my cock before. Should I get banned for sending pictures of my cock? It has nothing to do with anything on this site but hey... I've done it.

you're breaking rules. I'm not

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    you know damn well your not going anywhere
    I might......

Comment

barrack hussein obama
      what did you say about his mama?
      have you heard of dalai lama?
      who believes in karma?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I agree with pretty much this entire post. I honest to god hope this
        bum ass food stamp president doesn't get re elected it'll be Bush's 4th term

I'll literally leave if he gets re elected. I'm tired of this nation going down the drain because he wants to give people "Obama phones". It's beyond ridiculous
        Can someone explain this to me? I've heard it mentioned before and saw a video about it, but I'm allergic to stupidity so I closed it after a couple seconds.

Comment

Vote for DMX.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
            Vote for DMX.
            I agree and I reckon they are all going to make me lose my mind. Up in here, up in here.
            Last edited by deliveryman; 11-06-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Can someone explain this to me? I've heard it mentioned before and saw a video about it, but I'm allergic to stupidity so I closed it after a couple seconds.
              I think it's the free phone thing.

You sign up and you get a phone and 200 free minutes a month.

Some of my friends are on that.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                watch this..... it's disgusting how much people have abused this and we're all paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  Added 15 million food stamps, highest amount ever.

Tripple the growt of the national debt in his first year in term, added 6 trillion in 4 years, worst spending ever.

Made Americas credit rating devalued.

Unemployment been over 9 percent for large chunks of his term despite spending 6 trilion.

thought there was 57 states.

In a hurraciane that killed 2 people he thought 10 000 people died...

agree with racist jesse jackson, and ent to his church for over 20 years..

Carry on...
                  I'm assuming you think Bush did a better job then? He dug the hole those people are still sitting in. Republicans seem to have a memory span of about 4 years.

Comment

Obama will win

Maniac is a racist.

The TS must have started paying attention 4 years ago to think Obama is the worst President ever.

That is all........

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                      you do know he inherited two wars, one on a false pretense and an economic disaster right?
                      'Cause they gave him this to work with and told him ...:

"It's a little worn, but good luck putting it back together in the next 4 years. Oh, and if you need some help ... don't call us we'll call you ..."

Comment

Working...
                      X