Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez should be P4P no.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is 3-0 vs Pacquaio in my book. That last fight was the clearest cut win yet.

I guess money talks in this game though huh....

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Marquez is 3-0 vs Pacquaio in my book. That last fight was the clearest cut win yet.

I guess money talks in this game though huh....

the first two fights in my book were close enough for the decisions to be justified.

i sometimes flip flop on my scoring of certain rounds in those fights

they were close. i have no issues with anybody calling those fights a win for either fighter or a draw

the third fight however was a total robbery. marquez won that fight. i've scored it 9-3 and 8-4

i cannot find 5 rounds to give manny in the third fight.
      not only was marquez winning more rounds, he was dominating/controlling the rounds he won and taking the guesswork out of scoring them

boxing pisses me off sometimes, brother

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        the first two fights in my book were close enough for the decisions to be justified.

i sometimes flip flop on my scoring of certain rounds in those fights

they were close. i have no issues with anybody calling those fights a win for either fighter or a draw

the third fight however was a total robbery. marquez won that fight. i've scored it 9-3 and 8-4

i cannot find 5 rounds to give manny in the third fight.
        not only was marquez winning more rounds, he was dominating/controlling the rounds he won and taking the guesswork out of scoring them

boxing pisses me off sometimes, brother
        You and me both buddy! For instance Its the only sport on the face of this earth that u could have the number 1 guy and the number 1A guy not face off to see who is the better!?

I felt every fight was Juan's but there were a few rounds in the first two that i wouldnt argue too hard about that could perhaps swing things but for me Marquez did the more impressive work each time. That 3rd fight? Robbery.

Comment

If marquez could have only at least beat pac once in their 3 fights i could consider him #1 after pac retires in boxing but right now he's at top 10.

Comment

Working...
          X