Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: Maidana Will Have To Earn His Ass Whipping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maidina is a bigger fish than ortiz berto is a good scalp but was never a proven champ maidina v ortiz is a fight i would want to see but reckon maidina is in a much deeper pool of fighters at 140 my bets we see a malinaggi ortiz next al go with a paulie win on points aswel

Comment

Ortiz is an idiot. One win over Andre Berto who was all hype anyway does not mean you can jump in the ring with Pac and Mayweather. He is no where near their level.

Maidana tore Ortiz a new a-hole and my bet is he'd do it again; at 140 or 147. Maidana has been in some great fights recently and earned his dues far more than Ortiz has in my opinion.

Comment

Its not as if Maidana has fallen off the map or anything like Prescott after the Khan win, he should try to make the fight or I am calling a duck no reason at all why he shouldn't try to avenge the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          We may not see a rematch between Victor Ortiz and Marcos Maidana in the immediate future. In June of 2009, almost two years ago, Maidana stopped Ortiz in the sixth round of their war. Ortiz (29-2-2, 22KOs) has gone 5-0-1 since loss, and the win streak includes the most impressive win of Ortiz's career - the twelve round unanimous decision over Andre Berto to capture the WBC welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Interesting how Ortiz is acting as if he he's an all time great already just because he beat Berto.I cant wait for him to get his ass whooped again

Comment

Doesn't Ortiz know that Maidana already won that right by whooping his ass and making him quit? He's ducking Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              Hmm bea Berto and takes his attitude,Maidana has been in tougher fights..Has a better resume(as for now)and totally destroyed Ortiz and this is what he say's??I have a major problem with this kid getting a crack at any big names until he fights a Karass Jones Berto rematch something..This kid is really starting to saound like Berto I hope I'm wrong...
              Really? I could of swore I saw a young kid quit after giving as good as he got..........totally destroyed, MAIDANA WAS FLOORED 3 TIMES.

Ortiz at 147 walks right over maidana. Just as he was doing before he quit. Stamina will no longer be an issue and ortiz is obviously more skilled.

I'm not an ortiz fan at all, but maidana is vastly overrated. He was going to kill morales remember?.......how about khan or corley. Maidan hasn't looked good since victor.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                Really? I could of swore I saw a young kid quit after giving as good as he got..........totally destroyed, MAIDANA WAS FLOORED 3 TIMES.

Ortiz at 147 walks right over maidana. Just as he was doing before he quit. Stamina will no longer be an issue and ortiz is obviously more skilled.

I'm not an ortiz fan at all, but maidana is vastly overrated. He was going to kill morales remember?.......how about khan or corley. Maidan hasn't looked good since victor.
                Well, then Victor should jump in and take that fight right now, right?

He doesn't walk over anybody until he actually walks over somebody.

Comment

We have to remember we are in the age where everyone wants the big money fights, nevermind who is the best. This is just Ortiz makin his bid to get in line for pac or mayweather. I have no problem with him passin on maidana to get one of them especially if maidana didnt give him a rematch like he said...

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                    Ortiz is an idiot. One win over Andre Berto who was all hype anyway does not mean you can jump in the ring with Pac and Mayweather. He is no where near their level.

Maidana tore Ortiz a new a-hole and my bet is he'd do it again; at 140 or 147. Maidana has been in some great fights recently and earned his dues far more than Ortiz has in my opinion.
                    How do you figure?

If Berto was to KO Ortiz, then he would have been in line to fight Pac and Mayweather, so why can't it be the other way around?

Maidana can't beat Ortiz again, sorry but Ortiz quit, he wasn't KO'd by Miadana. If they fight again, Ortiz KO's Maidana and puts that part of his past to rest.

Comment

Haha, this kid is funny. Others may feel different but I think Maidana earned his shot by making Ortiz quit before. What other logical fight is out there right now for this dude. I say let Ortiz fight Aydin, then the rematch with Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X