Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best heavy weight since Larry Holmes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    I already said Lewis was better.

Holyfield's willingness to fight anyone and everyone should enhance his resume somewhat.

In his prime or near prime he had a hell of a run. Undisputed two or three times.

I can't remember.

He was undersized the whole time.

Its like Jacobs at the slam dunk contest. You give him a little more credit for being smaller.

But yes. Lewis has the best resume since Holmes.
    oh im not arguing holyfield was great. i was rooting for him in all of hbis fights at heavy, even against lewis. i think his resume is easily the 2nd best. but with that said, i cant see how it can be argued that his resume is better than lewis', and i dont even like the guy. that was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by pacquia0 View Post
      You mean Lewis' win over a shot Holyfield that was heavily disputed. Tysons win over Berbick>>> Lewis' win over Vitali.
      That's just ******ed.

Lewis beats Holyfield.

Even the judges knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        That's just ******ed.

Lewis beats Holyfield.

Even the judges knew that.
        Judges made a mistake.

42 out of 48 ring observers had Holyfield winning.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          oh im not arguing holyfield was great. i was rooting for him in all of hbis fights at heavy, even against lewis. i think his resume is easily the 2nd best. but with that said, i cant see how it can be argued that his resume is better than lewis', and i dont even like the guy. that was my point.
          Got ya.

I was wondering why Evander wasn't even on the poll.

Lennox is clearly the best since Holmes.

Comment

I voted not by there records or achievments, just the boxer that I think at there prime was the best, and from that list its got to be Tyson IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by pacquia0 View Post
              How does Lewis beat a prime Tyson exactly?

He doesnt have the chin to do it. Also doesnt have a good enough jab either.
              thanks for showing your knowledge. is this what this place has become?

Comment

im done with u...
                Which win was better Holyfield over Foreman or Lewis over Klitschko? Holyfield also defeated a prime Riddick Bowe and beat Tyson before Lewis did.

Comment

Lewis never beat a champion to win a title. Both his reigns started by winning a vacant title. They were ended by getting KOed by mediocre fighters Mcall and Rahman. He was stripped of every title he had for not fighting the number one contenders. Lewis has disputed wins over Holyfield and Mercer.

Holyfield became champion in the ring and fought the best out there.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                    thanks for showing your knowledge. is this what this place has become?
                    So how does Lewis beat Prime Tyson ?, when he got KOed by a Tyson sparring partner(mcall).

Comment

Lennox AND Holy are better than Tyson.

In the poll, the answer is Lennox.

Lulz, prime mike t lost to Buster Douglass.

did I mention lulz?

Comment

Working...
                      X