Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Matthysse: Alexander Pees His Pants By The Third!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Matthysse: Alexander Pees His Pants By The Third!

BoxingScene caught up with renown boxing agent Sampson Lewkowicz at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas where his fighter Michael Katsidis will face Robert Guerrero on Saturday evening on the televised undercard of the Erik Morales-Marcos Maidana main event. BoxingScene wanted to get Lewkowicz's opinion on his fighter Lucas Matthysse's (28-1) upcoming fight versus former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander (21-1). The fight is set to take place on June 25th and will be televised on HBO. Alexander's hometown of St. Louis and Las Vegas are in the running to host the event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow! Mad disrespect right there hahahahah.

Comment

Deven career will end up being like petersons just another opponent lucas kos him withen 7

Comment

I made a thread saying that Juanma must have crapped his pants when he saw what Gamboa did to Solis. But it was deleted.

Why is "pees his pants" acceptable to say on BoxingScene but "craps his pants" is not?

Comment

Devon's image is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            Wow! Mad disrespect right there hahahahah.
            Remember what happened when Juan Jurango's corner dissed Devon?

"He is not a man...you are a man"

The next round he got his ass lifted off the canvas...lol

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Devon's image is ruined.
              Conn's image is ruined by getting put to SLEEP by Prescott...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I made a thread saying that Juanma must have crapped his pants when he saw what Gamboa did to Solis. But it was deleted.

Why is "pees his pants" acceptable to say on BoxingScene but "craps his pants" is not?
                Because this news came from someone in boxing. It's like asking why a thread where a poster makes racist comments about Pacquiao is deleted, but an article about Floyd saying them isn't.

Comment

this fight will make or break devon

he needs to step his game up big time and stop acting like a b1tch

Comment

no question the pressure is on Alexander now, his showing against Bradley was horrible especially the way it ended, he will need a GREAT PERFORMANCE...but Matthysse is TOUGH, actually I think he should probably be the FAVORITE!

But watching him against Judah, he can be out-boxed and he seems to struggle with Zab's speed early in the fight...BUT he was able to figure out Zab and I thought he came back in that fight

I think this will be a GOOD FIGHT! Much better then Alexander vs Bradley...HOPEFULLY!

Comment

Working...
                    X