Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch will expose Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Well done TS. I had this a 50-50 fight, but the Cobra was just too good.

Comment

Guess you don't know ****.
      Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      yes, froch is so fast and has such excellent boxing skills just like direll he's going to stick and move beautifully with his superior boxing skills and lightning fast hands. LOL

Abraham by fatality.

Comment

yes, froch is so fast and has such excellent boxing skills just like direll he's going to stick and move beautifully with his superior boxing skills and lightning fast hands. LOL

Abraham by fatality.
        Damn this post backfired

Comment

Abraham by fatality.
          Got the scenario right, the outcome dead wrong!

Comment

Abraham by fatality.
            Post of the year? This is some Nostradamus type ****.

Comment

LMAO! That's what FOOLS get for not thinking and respecting the next person's opinion. I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Yeah, what happened to all the AA guys claiming that Froch would be leaving in a body bag?
                Yeah, I'm eating all the crow everyone can shove down my throat. I gave AA so much more credit than he deserved. Didn't think he would just sit back and let Froch tee off like he did with Dirrell.

Complete props to Froch, he's made the eventual fight with Ward really interesting, though I still think Ward definitely wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchill79 View Post
                  Finnish the job Dirrel started.
                  You were spot on.Abraham is too one dimensional and I doubt he has a brain

Comment

Abraham by fatality.

U still there fella

Comment

Working...
                    X