Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Roy Jones love humiliating himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Jones Jr. humiliates himself cause no one else is good enough to humiliate Roy Jnes Jr.

Comment

RJJR IS THE GOAT. Its really his love foe the GAME like hes institutionalized by BOXING or something. Its amazing to see these guys fight to the FINISH. Im with RJJR till the end. Ill buy every PPV hes on till he calls it a night. im not like those fake ass pac fans and floyd fans. I love BOXING just like Roy

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        damn, why is he doing the captain hook thing again? He should do something new, like captain shot j/p!

I don't mind he's fighting though, I think if he fights lower level guys he should be fine. Remember jeff lacy? He looked awesome.

Until he loses to a bum, hey if he's still making some money doing what he loves doing and he's physically and mentally ok, so be it. It's his life. No one has the right to tell him to stop.

Now, if he was fighting a top 5 ranked guy like Tavoris Cloud, Chad Dawson or the likes, then yeah, I think there should be an obvious concern and a demand for him to retire. But again if he's fighting lower level guys, I don't think anyone should tell him to quit.
        Co-sign....

He should rematch Jeff Lacy

Comment

He is a flashy showman, I will watch him no matter who he fights even if he is 60 and fighting every club fighter who had been ko'd by every C level fighter he ever fought.

Comment

because he feels bad about all the fighters who humbled

Comment

Captain Hook

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Roy Jones Jr. humiliates himself cause no one else is good enough to humiliate Roy Jnes Jr.

But for real, he should beat the brakes off Santiago and then retire.

Fighting at home, getting the W.. Good way to end a great career.

Comment

Roys working his way down the ladder nothing wrong with that. Him being in against world class opponents Im against, but hes still plenty good to compete with B- guys. He just shouldnt fight busy fighters and he'll be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    damn, why is he doing the captain hook thing again? He should do something new, like captain shot j/p!

I don't mind he's fighting though, I think if he fights lower level guys he should be fine. Remember jeff lacy? He looked awesome.

Until he loses to a bum, hey if he's still making some money doing what he loves doing and he's physically and mentally ok, so be it. It's his life. No one has the right to tell him to stop.

Now, if he was fighting a top 5 ranked guy like Tavoris Cloud, Chad Dawson or the likes, then yeah, I think there should be an obvious concern and a demand for him to retire. But again if he's fighting lower level guys, I don't think anyone should tell him to quit.
                    My thoughts exactly.

Comment

smh
                      ________

Comment

Working...
                      X